9

Grayson met me at my house at around 11. We walked into my room and Grayson closed the door. "let me help you pack," he said, looking at my already packed bags.

He looked at me and grabbed a suitcase, "what are you- Grayson! No!" I screamed but it was too late. Grayson had already emptied the case onto my bed. "why???" I fake cry, Grayson raises his eyebrows at me, "you don't know what you got yourself into, Bailey." I laugh. Before the accident I was OCD. But not mild, like perfectionist type of OCD.

"Tomma," he laughed, "I know exactly what I got into," he said snaking an arm around my waist, I turned around to face him and kissed him on the lips, "now!" I said releasing myself from his hold, "lets pack this!"

As soon as the last item of clothing was packed in the case, I huffed and closed the case, there was a stray strand of hair on my face and I was trying to blow it out there, Grayson saw me and walked over to me, our bodies just inches apart.

You want him.

Grayson tucked the stray piece behind my ear, "you look better with it covering your eye." He said. I stood on my toes and ruffled his neat perked up hair. He smiled his million-dollar smile and picked me up off my feet.

******

When I woke up, I saw a cute little potato, he was still asleep, his mouth is open a bit letting out small breaths, slowly he wakes up, "good morning, Potato," I say. "morning." He says in his sleepy voice, "are you ready?"he asks, "ready." I smile, ready for Hawaii, for everything.

Grayson sits up slowly, "I'll see you in about an hour, I need to go to Cam and Eth. And I need to grab my stuff." He says yawning. I nod my head yes, and he gets off the bed.

I also get out the bed and walk to my bathroom, I undress and get in the shower, the cold water hits my skin and sends goose bumps to everywhere it hits, soon the water is warm, and I wash my body, 'Hawaii,' I think to myself, 'the perfect place to tell the love of my life I love him.'

******

When Grayson arrives I open for him, "let's go," he says, I look behind him and see his Black Lamborghini in my drive way, "um no," I say pointing at his Lambo, "we're taking my baby." I state, "I open the door of the garage and see my baby, my black jeep, it looks so sad, it hasn't run in 4 years, Kyle comes out from behind my baby, "I start her up daily, she's running fine." He says.

I just about beat the life out of my big brother, he knows full well he's not allowed to touch Belle.

Grayson goes to his car and grabs his bags out his trunk, "Kyle," he says looking my brother dead in the eye, "look after Grace." He says handing him the keys.

******

We pull up to the airport and park the car, a few girls come up to us and ask Grayson to take a few pictures with him, he does. "what was that about?" I ask when the last girl leaves. Grayson shrugs his shoulders and grabs my bags out the car.

I close the boot and lock Belle.

She's gon' get stolen.

Ugh.

"now boarding flight 122 to Hawaii," the lady on the intercom says, we walk to the terminal and get on the plane, "good day, Mr. Dolan and Miss McKnight." The flight attendant says, "your seats are through there," she says, motioning her hand to a closed off area, "have fun," she winks. Grayson grabs my hand, and leads me to through the curtain, I gasp, "you got us first class?" I say.

******

The flight was long, it's only 5 hours but it's still tiring, the whole time we were on the plane Grayson slept, from wheels up to wheels down.

We're in Hawaii, paradise, the biggest moment of my life so far is going to happen here. "wake up, sleepy head." I say shaking Grayson softly, he opens one eye, "are we there?" he asks, "yes!" Grayson opens the other eye and looks at me, "then what are we waiting for?" he jumps off the chair and runs down the corridor on the plane.

Childish much?

Grayson gets our bags and walks to immigration. We wait in a longish line for our turn, "Good morning" the man behind the counter said, he was young looking and had blonde hair, neatly done. "yo." Grayson said shaking his hand, "how you man?" the man asks Grayson, "how's Cameron and Eth?"

I look at Grayson, "they're good, and how's Logan?" Grayson asked, obviously they know each other.

"baby?" I ask when we leave the counter, "who's that?" he looks at me and says: "an ex friend, I don't like him anymore." I stare at my boyfriend and laugh, "that's Jake?" I ask, remembering what Grayson told me about the 20-year-old Snake 🐍"Jake the snake." Grayson says shivering.

We arrive at our hotel and I check in for us, "room 51." I say handing Gray the key card.

Word count: 888

A/n double update! Bye