20

***Shawn's POV***

It's been around 4 weeks since Tomma forgave Amber, I don’t trust Amber, I don’t know why, I just have a… a gut feeling.

Tomma used to be my main priority, I messed that up by deciding to cheat on her. I still love her, and seeing her happy, even if it's not with me, makes me happy.

“salve, Shawn.” Kyle says when he opens the door, “sup.” Kyle allows me in and we walk to his basement, “when are you gonna tell her?” I ask once we sit down, “hopefully I don’t ha“ I say but cut off by a voice “tell me what?” Tom says walking down the stairs quietly, Grayson follows behind her with a worried look on his face.

At least he knows…

“that uh Shawn, Gray and I are taking all of you out for dinner, uh, this weekend…” Kyle stutters

Smooth Ky real smooth…

I glare at Kyle and he flips me off, “is that so?” she asks, seeing through our lie, “no… Grayson and I wanna tell you something,” I manage to say, “can you sit down?” Tom looks at Grayson and me and then back at Grayson before sitting on her chair.

“your mom, and us decided on something…” Grayson says slowly, “we decided that your going to spend the final year of high school with…” he side eyes me, I fake a smile, “us!”

Tomma's POV

“normal school?” I say slightly shocked, Grayson nods his head up and down excitedly, “yup. You start Monday.”

But tomorrows Monday…

I shake my head, “tomorrow?” I look at Kyle, who has a smile on his face, but it slowly fades as I start forming tears in my eyes, “I have a life at that school, you want me to leave it all behind, so I can be ‘normal’?” I say in disbelief, it's not that I don’t wanna leave that school, it's that I would’ve liked to have had my own say in this…

“OK.” I say trying not to be a drama queen… I failed though. “let me get ready, I need a new outfit or something…” I tell Grayson, who laughs.

******

We arrive at the mall and all I can say is that it's packed. We walk straight into the nearest clothes store. I start looking around and something catches my eye, I look at Grayson who’s in his own world, I quickly grab the item of clothing and run to the dressing room.

The outfit looks a bit childish, it's a mickey mouse sweater with a red skirt, but with my height it suits me, I pull out my phone.

Grailey

Come 2 da dressing rooms.

K.

I wait a few minutes until I finally see Grayson's black sneakers under the door, I barge out and do a beauty queen style twirl, “ta-da!!!!!!” I say laughing, Grayson laughs and smiles, God his smile.

“what do ya think?” I smile, he nods his head, “stunning.”

I walk back into the dressing room. When I come out I pay for the outfit and walk to the car.

Grayson and I are walking to the car with our fingers intertwined when Grayson suddenly stops in his tracks almost causing me to fall, “what the hell?” I shout.