part 11

Adrien's POV

"Let's go." I told my driver and we began to make our way to Marinette's house. I straightened my blazer and readjusted my tie then stepped out when the car stopped and knocked on the bakery door.

"Comming." I heared someone call from inside the house then the door swung open to reveal Alya, she looked awesome in her dress and I smiled. "You look really nice Alya, I love the dress." She grinned and spun round. "I know, isn't it fabulous? And it's all thanks to my bestest friend who seems to be taking her time. Marinette! Get down here."

There were a few footsteps down the stairs and Marinette appeared, I staired with an open mouth, lost for words as I basked in her beauty. "Hey Adrien." Her voice snapped me out of my daydream and I gulped, shutting my mouth. "Y-you look absolutely amazing Mari." She smiled and I look a sharp breath in, trying not to kiss her right there and then.

"Thsnks, you look good to Adrien." I nodded and opened the car door gesturing for them to go inside as the gentleman I was. "Thank you." Alya said as they stepped inside and sat down on the expensive seats that only someone as rich as my father could afford.

"This is so cool!" Marinette said with sparkles in her eyes. "I know, this is gonna be great." Alya chipped in and we began to drive to our final destination. 

"Hey where's Nino?" Marinette giggled "Aww you wanna see your boyfriend?" I laughed as well and Alya blushed. "N-no! I was just wondering where he was." "Suuuure you were." Mari raised an eyebrow and Alya laughed nervously. "He's going to meet us there." I told her and she smiled, taking her phone out and beginning to blog about where she was.

When we arrived at the building I opened the door for the girls and walked in arm in arm with Marinette who was stairing in awe at the decorations. "This is so fancy." She said with a cute smile. "Yeah, it's beautiful." I said looking at her.

She was looking around at the people and for a second I felt a spike of jealousy. "Are you looking for someone?" She looked back to me and blushed then scratched the back of her head nervously, still looking round the room. "Sorta, I'm looking for a.... friend."

Another song began to play and I held my hand out with a gentle smile. "May I have this dance?" She smiled back and connected our hands with her soft fingers. "You may." We began to glide across the floor and Mari was constantly looking down at her feat, being careful to not make a mistake.

I lifted her chin up with my hand and our eyes connected, we stayed that way for a while as I stared into the tranquil blue that made up her eyes, like a jewellery or an ocean it was breathtaking.

"Marinette there's something I need to tell you." She blinked and looked back down at her feet. "What is it?" I took a deep breath to calm my racing nerves and ignored the pounding of my fast beating heart as I confused my undying love to her. "Marinette I lo-" 

I was cut off when the giant glass window to the left of us smashed and glass crashed into the room causing panic, everyone was screaming and evacuating the building. "Marinette are you ok?" She brushed the glass off her dress and looked over at the broken window. "Yeah I'm fine."

An akumatised man walked through the now open window and raised a strange looking gun up at the people remained in the building. "No body moves until Chat Noir and Ladybug gets here." Chloe (who's an idiot) began to demand for her to be released, saying that her daddy would sue this man. The akumatised victim scowled and blasted her with his weapon, turning her to ice instantly.

"I'm icy heart and anyone who disobeys will be frozen in a block of my ice." Marinette backed away slowly till she was standing next to the buffet table, it surprised me because she was moving away from the exit which was were I was slowly shuffling too.

"Where are you Ladybug and Chat noir? Come out and fight me!"

I was just an arms length away from the front door but I couldn't leave as icy heart would be sure to notice, I looked around anxiously. If only there was a distraction of seem sort, then I could escape easily.

"If they won't come then I'll have to lure them out, one person will be frozen each minuet till they arrive starting with..." He paused to look around then pointed at Alya who was filming the whole thing. "...you." Alya began to try and run away but icy heart was to fast and had frozen her within a second.

"Alya!" I heared Marinette call out for her friend and the akumatised victim looked over at her, distracted by the noise. As much as I wonted to stay and help Marinette I used the distraction to run out the building so I could transform and save everyone.

"Plagg, claws out!"

The familiar suit was back and I grinned, using my baton to propel myself into the building through the roof for dramatic effect and to look bad ass. "I'm here to save the day." I yelled out with my arms in the air triumphantly.

"Ah Chat noir, be ready to meet your doom." He swung his weapon around and shot icicles at me, they spread across the ground when I dodged and soon the floor was covered in ice making it hard to stand or walk.

"Chat! Over here!" Marinette cried out from underneath a table she was using as cover. I helped her up and pushed her into the kitchen so she'd be safe. "Stay here, you'll be safe." She nodded and gave me a kiss before I could leave. "Stay safe Chat." I shut the door reluctantly and turned back to face the new villan.

Let's do this.

(Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes I was rushed by my sister😥

Byyyeeee.)