part 13

Adrian's POV

She smiled cruelly. "She's not here anymore, I'm the one in control." She raised her hand and fired a dark purple ball of light at me, I dodged it with ease but gasped when it hit the side of the Eiffel tower, decaying it into dust. Then, the whole tower swayed to the side, collapsing onto the streets bellow and killing lots of people.

I flipped onto a nearby building and looked in horror at the destruction below, the city was practically in ruins!

I dodged another blast and looked at her trying to find the akuma. "Marinette, please stop! I know you're in there." She jumped over to the roof I was on, tears flowing down her face. "Shut up! You're the one that did this to me! You asshole. I loved you!"

Her beautiful face was in anguish and my heart broke at the sight. "I'd never hurt you!"

"You love someone else, you lied to me." I wondered how she'd heard me say that I loved someone. The only person I'd said that to was... "Ladybug." Her pained expression was enough to tell me that I was right and I immediately knew where I went wrong.

"I wasn't talking about someone else! I was talking about you, I was with you the whole time."

The confusion was evident and she lowered her hands. "What? I was with Adrian. Not you."

I smiled slightly and whispered "claws in." Her eyes scanned over me in regret and disbelief, a fresh set of tears flowing from her eyes. "I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry." She sunk to the floor with her head buried into her knees, sobbing.

It hurt to see her like this and I knealed down in front of her, lifting her head up and kissing her softly with the most amount of love I could. When I pulled away her beautifull eyes were their normal blue and I laughed in relief. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause this much trouble."

She was looking at the wreaked city with guilt so I turned her head back to face me. "It's ok, nothing we can't fix. Besides, not everyone's purrfect." She snorted at that and began to laugh. "You always know what to say."

Then, in her hands she took her purse, ripping it apart so that the akuma flapped out. Once it did she grabbed it in her hand, releasing a white butterfly afterwards. "...what about all of the destruction?"

"...oh." we looked at each other for a few seconds before bursting out laughing. "I'd forgotten about that." She said in between fits of giggles. "Me too." She sighed happily and took my hands in hers. "I love you." Then, with a quirky smile she shouted "Tikki, spots on!" And in front of me was no longer Marinette but instead the hero, Ladybug.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" Magic swept across the city in a beautiful spiral and restored everything the way it was before.

"So... You're Adrien then. It makes sense now that I think about it, I can't believe I didn't figure that out." I chuckled and held her hand. "Yeah, I'm glad it was you." She nodded then looked over at her house with a smile. "Do you want to come over and play video games."

I grinned and transformed again, jumping off the roof. "Race you there!" 

~The end~
Welp, the adventure is over everyone! If you enjoyed then please vote and I might make more miraculous Ladybug fanfics in the future.