Teacher

Chapter 10

"Were in Farina? " I asked while twisting my head all around to get a look at the new and unfamiliar surroundings. My eyes grew wide and my mouth hung agape, astonished at what I saw. I didn't expect Farina to be so absolutely stunning! The ground was a lush green, and I didn't see a patch of dirt in sight. The trees were taller than any of the trees I have ever seen in my lifetime or had probably had hope to see.

There were species of plants growing near them that I've have never seen or heard of, but they were beautiful, and in every color of the rainbow. Even with all the amazing plant life around me that grew in many different shapes and sizes. The thing that astounded me the most was the sky. The way it showed three different colors at a time , and how they swirled and changed positions up above. I looked up to see purple, red, and blue covering it. The twirling of the sparkling colors captivating me.

I looked around one more time and noticed a feeling welling up inside me. I loved this place. It was a strange feeling to have considering I just arrived here. However I felt completely at home here, like I belonged. I had a sudden urge to wander around and observe more of it. To learn more about my new home. As if sensing my feelings Zalden set me down on the ground.

"Ow." I whispered as I flinched in pain when my leg contacted the ground. Zalden picked me up once again, now knowing that my leg was still disabled.

"Yes we are, but its not the part of Farina I would have liked to have landed in. Goblins over run this part of Farina., its more than likely that they've heard our landing. We need to find a place to hide.Now." Zalden answered, his urgent voice breaking the spell Farina seemed to put me in.

He said this seconds before we heard rustling through the thick band of trees before us. "I'm sure the sound came from over here! "An unfamiliar voice shouted. Zalden took off with me in his arms before I could object, heading the opposite direction of where the voice came from into a fog of trees.

I knew who were coming after us but I wasn't scared at all, which for certain was very strange. Was it because I was with Zalden? Humph .Yet another soul-mate effect.He continued to run at a speed where everything looked like a blur. Even though we were surrounded by trees his movements were smooth and steady. Swiftly dodging tree trunks or branches, and anything else that we came across.

"Um... Where exactly are we headed?" I asked out of curiosity.

"We are headed towards the castle." He answered with a serious tone. Making me notice his mood had completely changed since we landed here. He continued to run at his inhuman speed then suddenly jolted to a stop. I looked up at him to see what caused the unsuspected halt. His facial expression was grave, and his jaw line was clinched. Worry covering his face.

"Damn I ran right into them. " He cursed in anger. He put me down slowly and tilted his head looking as if he was listening for something. His anxiety was obvious.I looked down at my leg and noticed that it didn't hurt anymore. I was healed? Questions flowed through my head.

" Why-"I looked up at him to ask the question and cut myself off when I saw his expression.

"Zalden, whats wrong? " I asked now worried too.He quickly turned to me the worry gone from his face. His lips spreaded into a smile as he looked at me. His royal blue eyes undoubtedly glowing. I could feel my face heat up from his stare.

"What is it? "I questioned feeling a little self conscious now. Fighting the urge to rub my face to make sure I didn't have anything on it.

"Nothing its just that's the first time you said my name" He said with his charming smile. I bowed my head to hide my blush. It was the first time I said his name,out loud anyway,but I spoke it so naturally. It didn't feel like the first time at all.