Zalden Sacai

Chapter 6

Zalden

              My head was throbbing and my muscles were cramped. I sat up my hands feeling something unfamiliar. I stretched spreading out my limbs releasing them from the uncomfortable position. I slowly opened up my eyes, my sight a little hazy. Once my vision cleared I saw the most beautiful creature I had ever seen in my life. It was like the whole Earth stopped. I slowly observed her, taking in every breath taking feature. She had lustrous mahogany auburn hair that extended just above her torso. It was a tangled mess, but for some reason it just made me more attracted to her. Tangled, her hair still framed her petite features elegantly.

        Her cheekbones were refined and delicate which made me want to brush my fingers across them. Her almond shaped hazel eyes seemed to make me melt. Warmth invaded my body from just looking at her. Desire welling up inside me, her pink lips were practically tempting me. She was absolutely gorgeous. Not only did everything about her captivate me, but when I looked into her eyes, the feelings I felt for her, where unimaginable. It was like she was mine, and that she forever belonged to me. I wanted to be always near her, and at this moment I wanted to be closer to her.

          My body reacted to my thoughts slowly moving towards her, still admiring her eyes. I gently caressed her cheek. The contact woke up my whole nervous system. Her skin felt so soft and warm under my touch, sparks shooting up my arm making my heart speed up. I smiled, considering she must have felt it too cause her eyebrows went up in shock. Then the look in her eyes changed to something else. Was it realization? She suddenly backed away from me leaving me feeling abandoned and hurt, now that I wanted nothing more than to touch her.

       "Oh gosh you’re him aren't you? You’re my...soul-mate."She said with fear. I didn't answer her, her voice mesmerizing me. Soul-mates? Soul-mates were very rare in our world, but it did explain every emotion I was feeling for this girl. Why it felt like I would do anything to just to have and protect her. So it had to be true this girl was my.. soul-mate.

     "I can't believe your actually here. H-how did you get here?" Her voice jittery.

I would have continued to listen to her speak but her question made me recall why I was sent here, and that she knew what I was.

"The white witch sent me here to retrieve the princess, the princess of Farina." I said with no hesistation. 

This information was confidential but I trusted her. She grew silent, her eyes darting from me to the floor. I sat there wondering what she could possibly be thinking. Maybe she knew something. Could she possibly know where the princess is?

 "Do you happen to know where the Princess is?" I asked.

She gazed at me, eyes gleaming as if she were in a trance. Does my voice have the same effect on her as hers does me? She suddenly shook her head quickly turning around. I was shot back, as the thing we were confined in, started to move.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drea

        What the heck?! I can't believe this is actually happening. He actually came, and it’s all coming true! I looked back at him; he was staring directly at me through the rear-view mirror. His misty sapphire blue eyes hypnotic. Embarrassed, I blushed looking back at the road. Jeez, mom and dad's description of soul-mates was an understatement. Every time I looked at him I felt a strong pull towards him, like I was never close enough, and everything about him just stunned me. Making my heart skip a beat.When he spoke to me I had to listen, charmed by his voice. They never mentioned anything like this. I was uncomfortable with this already. I needed to get to my parents now.I picked up my phone turning it on to call mom. She answered on the first ring yet again.