By Her Side

The first part of the games were over. Both Fairy Tail teams made it through the round. Wendy wouldn't be able to join yet but thanks to Porlyusica helping she'll be better soon. Everyone came to visit Wendy.

Porlyusica: "Alright! Get out of here! I hate humans!" Everyone begrudgingly begin to leave. You give Wendy a quick kiss as you get up to leave. She quickly grabs your hand.

Wendy: "Don't go!" You look at her suprised. You turn to Porlyusica but she just rolls her eyes. You took it as a sign to stay.

You: "I won't leave your side then." Wendy gives you a small smile before closing her eyes to rest. You move the chair closer to not be uncomfortable, she was still holding your hand after all.

Porlyusica: "Oh? You aren't leaving even if she's asleep?" You shake your head.

You: "I promised her didn't I? I'm just a reserve member for the B team so I'll be fine." You run your hand through Wendy's hair lightly. "Thank you for helping her." All Porlyusica did was nod before turning back toward her work.

Wendy: "(Y/N)..." She whispers in her sleep. You give her hand a light squeeze as you rest your head.

You: "I'll be here when you wake up." You whisper back as you close your eyes, letting all the worry and fatigue take over.

----------------------

A few events had past and Natsu had apparently participated in one with chariots. He was now joining you because of the motion sickness.

You: "Do you mind keeping an eye one Wendy?" You ask Porlyusica. "I need to use the restroom."

Porlyusica: "Get out of here already!" You quickly run off. When you come back you find the room nearly empty, only Natsu remained.

You: "Natsu! Get up! They've been kidnapped!" Natsu shoots up and sees what you mean.

Natsu: "Lets go! We can still catch their scent!" You nod as you both go running. You find a few men running with them. One stops to fight but Natsu quickly dispatches them. You quickly catch up.

You: "Who sent you?!" They give a yelp before you knock them out and catch Wendy and Carla before they fall. Natsu lays Porlyusica on the floor as you do the same with the others. You tie up the men. "I'll leave you to interrogation."

Natsu: "You can count on me!" He says as he puches his palm. After a moment the females wake up. Before they can ask many questions you tell them what happened. Wendy seemed to be back to her regular self.

Wendy: "I feel much better! Its all thanks to Grandeeney!"

Porlyusica: "I thought I told you not to call me that." Wendy then turn to you and opens her mouth to speak but you cut her off.

You: "Why not show your thanks?" She looks at you confused. You bend down slightly to get to her eye level and point at your lips. Wendy turns red but nods. She closes the distance with a quick kiss before turning away from you.

Wendy: "T-There." You go up to her and hug her.

You: "How did I get such a cute girlfriend?" She blushes more. "Now lets go cheer on our fellow members." You all go back toward the stadium.

----------Chapter End----------

(A/N): There you go! Another chapter complete! Hope you enjoyed it! Til next time!

Glad signing off!