Characters' introduction

So I wanted to make a change of plans for my characters in this book because of some reasons and one was that 3 friends of mine aren't included in this book since this book is not a sequel nor or prequel of "We're In This Together" collection. I've also determined the ages of everyone here (practically all are teens) so I'll tell you guys in this page. I have nicknames for each character and I know some might crack you up, but it's just what my brain call them 😂 Also, I've added two new characters, from Aisyah_stern, Jun Kaido and Muhd. Kairul

Laxy, the lil' mochi - 15 y/o
*Feisty yet caring lil' mochi who's close with Hali and the Elemental bros; close friends with TauTau and Bendul; famous with a really sweet voice and cute height (she's only 149); really hyperenergetic; somehow developed mental health issues (severe depression, anxiety, etc.)*

Keith, the Amethyst warrior - 15 y/o
*Laxy's bro, young but a feisty sword warrior, loves to joke around with his lil' sis but cares for her all his life, mastered all levels for swords arts, "derp" (jkjk, he likes messing around), "here's a note: dont mess with him while he's in peace"*

Hali, the damn feisty fighter - 17 y/o
*Fierce fighter and doesn't like to play around with people; has a soft spot inside for Laxy and his brothers; cared for Laxy to help her to cope with her depression; doesn't like troublemakers or bullies*

GemGem, the dad - 17 y/o
*he's like "the dad" of the Elemental brothers; really, really innocent and somehow is kinda... U know guys know; protects the lil' mochi and his bros from any possible death threats*

TauTau, the KKR squad - 16 y/o
*The boy who's been hyperenergetic 24/7; a part of the "KKR" squad; merely calls everyone his "senpai" all the time, except Laxy coz she's younger; doesn't care much of how he gets death threats because his big bros will tryna beat the person who threatened them; doesn't get along well with Hali; once fought over Laxy with his own bro (obviously coz he liked her)*

Bendul, the puppy-eyes master - 15 y/o
*Da puppy-eyes master who's always annoyed Hali yet he still cared for his bro; Laxy's study partner and really close BFF; known to be super careless and hyperenergetic at the same time*

Blazy, the damn fiery KKR - 16 y/o
*super energetic and always kinda over stressed with school; has an opposite twin but really cares abt him; fire powers are really strong so don't let him get mad; protects the lil' mochi so much that he always hugs her and Polar Bear at the same time every time*

Polar bear, the sleep master who's always calm and sleepy af - 16 y/o
*Blazy's opposite twin; the most "coolest" (pun intended) bro in the group; like to sleep a lot; doesn't like to be over stressed or overreacting on stuff; literally the calmest boi on earth*

Fab boi, Swagtrooper- 14 y/o
*The Swagtrooper amongst his bros; has those damn gorgeous golden eyes; really swag and sassy af; he protects Laxy and his bros like he protects himself; "sassy at its finest" type*

Shadow Boi, the damn fiesty shadow master - 17 y/o
*An ally-rival of the Elemental bros; kinda little jealous of the septuplets of their close relationship with Laxy; has rivalry issues with Hali and Blazy; protective, kind and hard headed*

Jun Kaido, the triple-attack master - 15 y/o
*Manipulates lightning, shadows and force energy; loves books; Laxy's BFF and teammate; always a cute lil' mochi around her brother*

Muhd. Kairul, the "bro-tector" (jkjk) - 17 y/o
*Jun's brother; manipulates shadows; doesn't like anyone messing around his little sister or his friends; cheeky but serious during battles; cat lover*