Chapter 5

Nash POV

It was Friday night, and I was so ready for tomorrow. We're going to California, so it's a long plane ride. I'm going to sit next to Cassidy. I can't wait to just be with her the entire summer. I wanted her to like me so bad, but that wouldn't happen. If I knew she did like me, I would be the happiest guy on earth. If only. I decided to be positive weather Cassidy likes me or not, either way we are friends, and if that's all that it's going to be, at least I can see her every day. It's late, and I have a long day tomorrow, so I'm going to bed.

BEEP BEEP BEEP my annoying alarm clock scares the shit out of me. I groan and look at the time. 5 am. ugh. I get up, get dressed, brush my teeth like 4 times, and shower in cologne. I need to smell good for Cassidy. I grab my luggage and my phone, and head downstairs. I wish Hayes could come with us, but he wasn't allowed because he had suckish grades. I grab an apple and say goodbye to my mom. I kiss her on the cheek. "Bye, have fun, be careful, make good choices. oh, I almost forgot. here." she hands me 5 hundred dollar bills. "Oh my god, 500 bucks? I love you mom, thank you so much." I kiss her again and head out the door. I knock on Cameron's door and Cassidy answers. "You ready?" I ask. "Ready as I'll ever be." she replies. i smile at her and Cameron walks out the door followed by Cassidy. I open the car door for her and she thanks me. I sit in the back with her as we drive to the airport. the whole drive cameron would glance back at us to check to see if we weren't making out. This should be interesting.

As we arrive on the plane, I make sure to sit right next to Cassidy. I grab her hand and she seems startled, but then she smiles. "I CALL WINDOW SEAT!" Cassidy yells and I laugh at how cute and energetic she is. Cameron just scoffs at us. "I'll be right back, Cass." she smiled and I went to go talk to cameron. "Dude what the fuck? why are you so pissed off?" I ask. "Get the fuck off my sister, damn. it's like I'm invisible to you lately!" He shot back and my eyes turn from angry to apollegetic. "dude. sorry. I just really like your sister. I don't know what got into me. I'll pay more attention to you, I swear." He smiles and grab his wrist and lead him towards the seat behind Cassidy and I. "Here, you can sit here, and we'll talk to you." I say. "Thanks, man." cam replies.

I go back to my seat and say sorry to Cassidy. she just smiles and jumps up and down in her seat. I laugh. "Excited much?" I say. "YASSSSS!" she yells a bit too loud so everyone on the plane stares at us. We just laugh along with Cameron not caring what people think of us. Cassidy is so god damn cute.

Halfway through the plane ride, Cameron was dead asleep and Cassidy had her head on my shoulder dozing off. I kiss her forehead. she just smiles and dozes off to sleep. I got tired too, so I fell asleep with a smile on my face.