Chapter 9

Anna's POV

It's been a week since Cassidy got raped. She's been pretty depressed and I'm sorta concerned about her. She hasn't been eating or talking with Nash as much. I feel awful for what happened to her.

I was on the bed, in Matt's arms, just on my phone. I was scrolling my feed on twitter, and I noticed a new tweet. It was Matt.

"@TheMattEspinosa: Going to ask her today ❤️😄😅"

Wait....

I look up at Matt.

"Something wrong babe?" He asked with a smirk.

"N- N- No... Nothing's wrong.. But your tweet.."

"Oh.. Yeah.. About that..."

"Matt..?"

"So.... I have been wanting to ask you something for a really long time... Ever since like 1st grade. I had the hugest crush on you and I was heart broken when you moved to Arizona. I'm so glad you decided to come to magcon.. I wanted to ask you this... Anna Eden Robb, will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?"

I was speechless. I nodded and kissed him.

"AWHHHH LOOKS LIKE SOMEONES A COUPLE NOWWW"

I turned bright red and turned to see Jack G with Sam.

"Shut upp." Matt said.

I continued to lay with Matt and I talked to Sam and Shelby for a while. We all noticed Cassidy and we knew that she was really depressed.

We had to help her. I couldn't stand seeing my best friend like this.

-

Cassidy's POV

A week. A week without food. A week of depression. A week of self harm, and a week of not talking to Nash that much.

I can't even talk to anyone. I'm just so upset. I feel violated. Completely violated and abused. My mom wants me to come home, but I really don't want to. I don't want to leave all the boys.. I mean I would still have Nash but Anna, Shelby, Mahogany, And sam. I love them. I still have 2 months with them left though. I was going to try to enjoy it.

I was laying in my bed, in my room alone. I had bairley gotten any sleep, and no food. I was getting really skinny. I wanted to eat, but everyone else was already at a restaurant. I went on my phone and saw that Anna had posted a picture of her an Matt kissing and the caption was:

"Finally mine..❤️❤️"

I smiled for the first time this week. I was so happy for Anna.

I decided to text Nash.

to: Nashtyyy❤️❤️❤️😍

"Hey babe... I'm lonely. :("

Within five minutes there was a knock on my door.

"Come in!!"

Nash walked in and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"I brought you some food." He said with a smile.

"Eh... That's ok.. I'm not that hungry."

I could afford to lose some extra pounds anyways.

"You sure? You haven't eaten in a while."

"yeah. I'm ok."

He just grabbed my hand and layed in bed with me.

"Cassidy, I don't want you to be unhealthy. I am so sorry for what happened to you, but you have to eat. it won't do you any good not to. Please eat, for me?"

I nodded and grabbed the food. It was from mcdonalds. I ate a few bites of a burger and half smiled at Nash. He just gave me an approving nod.

The food didn't settle in my stomach well. I didn't like the feeling..

-

An hour later I found myself with two fingers in my throat, and throwing up the little food I had consumed.

-

Nash POV

Cassidy hasn't been right. I miss that sparkle in her eyes. She was so happy before, and fucking sam ruined it. Well I'll ruin him, after he gets out of jail.

I get up to go to the bathroom, but the door is locked.

"Hello?" I ask.

I just hear sobs... Cassidy's sobs.

"CASSIDY?!?! OPEN UP!!"

She didn't.

"CASSIDY OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW... OR ILL BUST IT DOWN."

After a few minutes she opened the door, tears streaming down her face, and blood dripping from her wrist. She had her phone in her hand.

"C-Cassidy... W- why???"

She just showed me her phone. It was ok twitter. There was a picture of her and Sam, it was from the beach when he was holding her hand.

I read some of her mentions.

"Ew, what a slut, who would cheat on Nash?"

"Ugly piece of shit whore.. We knew she wasn't good enough for him."

"She should die, nasty hoe."

"Slut."

I pulled her in for a hug. Then I look down at her wrist. It was covered in blood.

I bent down on one knee and grabbed her wrist. She just kept crying.

I kissed her bloody wrist. She just continued to cry.

"Cassidy, you can't do this to yourself. You're killing me. All of those comments aren't true. You are beautiful and I know you would never cheat. I'm so sorry. Just promise me, you won't cut anymore?"

She just cried harder.

"I'm going to need some help, Nash. I have an eating disorder, I'm depressed, I'm into self harm. It's going to take a lot, but I know we can get through this together. I hope. I love you..."

She half smiled at me.

I tilted her chin up to me and kissed her softly.

"I love you, Cass. Always will."

I really do hope that she can get better.

-

-

-

-

Hey y'all. Short chapter. Thanks for the reads, let's get to 200🎊. love you guys.

Twitter- main-@rkjjmayer fan-@xqueencaniff

Insta- jolie.grier

püma.