Chapter 8

Cassidy's POV

Anna had been my best friend ever since 4th grade until she moved to Arizona. Our group at school was always Me, Anna, Nash, Cameron, Sam, Carter, Matt, Taylor, and and a girl named Serena. We were all so close to each other and didn't really care about being popular or anything.

We just had a good time together.

I was in the one of the cars with Matt, Nash, Cameron, Taylor, Jack J, Jacob, and all of the girls going to a beach party. I guess Cameron's friend Sam or something threw it and invited us. We were driving to a different beach, not the one outside our hotel. This one was Hunnington, I think?

Magcon was 3 days ago, and we leave for Magcon Orlando tomorrow.

I was sitting next to Nash and Matt in the car. He kept glancing at Anna. I smiled and rested my head on Nash's shoulder. I looked over and Matt was still staring at her. Anna looked uncomfortable. I leant over to Matt and whispered,

"Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer"

His cheeks turned BRIGHT red.

"AWH DOES WITTLE MATT HAVE A CRUSHHHH?!" Nash yelled.

"GUYS SHUT UP!" Matt said angrily.

Anna just say there blushing.

I looked over to her and smirked.

She just shook her head.

Her and Matt would be so cute.

-

We arrived at the beach and there were people EVERYWHERE. It was so crowded.

I walked hand and hand with Nash over to Sam I guess. Cameron was with us. When we went up to him, you could already tell he was drunk. You could smell it.

"Hey dude what's up welcome to the party!!" Sam said, slurring.

"Thanks for inviting us!" Nash said.

Sam glanced at me and his eyes widened.

"WOAHHHH WHO IS THIS GUYS??" He asked.

"Cassidy." I said.

"Well Cassidy, you're hot. I bet-"

"I know she's hot and she's my girlfriend. You bet nothing dude." Nash interrupted.

"And my sister." Cam added.

"Fine whatever." Sam turned and went over to the bar and took some more shots.

"I don't want you near him tonight." Cam said.

"Me niether." Nash added.

I nodded and ran towards the ocean. I took my shorts that were over my bathing suit bottoms off and layed my towel down. It was hot outside, and I got thirsty. I went over to the bar to get a drink.

Big mistake.

Right when I went to the bar Sam saw me and followed me.

"Hey pretty lady." He said.

"hi." I replied.

"Wanna have some fun?" he smirked.

"I have a boyfriend." I said.

"So what? Nobody has to know."

"Sorry, I'm not interested. Goodbye."

I turned and walked away.

I didn't get very far.

Sam went up behind me, and put me in a headlock. Before I could scream, he put his hand over my mouth. Of course, nobody seemed to notice, they were all in their own world.