Chapter 10

Sam POV

I feel awful for Cassidy. I heard that she was self harming, and had an eating disorder. I talked to Anna and Shelby about it and we decided that we would help her. Today, we were going to take her out to eat, and we wanted to talk to her about her problem.

I was getting ready to have a date with Jack. I love him so much. He asked me and gave me a rose and it was so romantic I loved it. Taylor also asked Shelby on a date so were going on a double date which is fine with me.

I was curling Shelby's hair. I pinned her bangs back and put a bow in. She looked gorgeous.

She did my makeup next. She did foundation, concealer, mascara, and a little bit of winged eyeliner. Then my hair. She curled it with a wand, then up in a ponytail. then put in a ribbon.

I put on a strapless dress with black sparkles at the top, and blue at the bottom. I put on blue high heels. Then pearl earrings.

Shelby put on a white dress with spaghetti straps and it had flowers on it. She wore white flats.

"You look so pretty, oh my god." I told Shelby.

"Thanks, so do you." She said.

We grabbed our phones and purses. Then Jack and Taylor walked in.

"Woahhhh..." They both said in a unicon.

"You look stunning.." Jack said and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks, you don't look bad yourself." I replied.

"Shall we?" Taylor said with his arm around Shelby's waist.

We ended up going to Olive Garden. We had a great time. It was so much fun. I think I'm in love with Jack.

-

-

-

-

Nash's POV

It's now been almost a month since Cassidy got raped. She's been doing better, she is eating more, and she isn't cutting as much. I am proud of her.

We're both laying in bed, on our phones.

"Nash, my stomach hurts. Really bad." She told me.

"Awh babe I'm sorry, are you sick?"

"I don't know.. Let me go to the bathroom."

I nodded and she got up to go to the bathroom.

"Please don't cut..." I said. I still have to make sure she won't.

"I won't nash. I promise."

I weakly smiled at her.

She walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

Hopefully she doesn't cut herself.

-

-

-

Cassidy's POV

I went into the bathroom, shut the door, and locked it.

My stomach had hurt really bad. I didn't know what was going on. Maybe I was on my period. I just figured I was.

I came out of the bathroom and Nash smiled at me.

"I'm clean, Nash. Don't worry."

"Good. I love you."

"Love you too."

He kissed me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey, I've gotta go to the store to get some things. I'll be back. you want anything?" I asked.