Chapter 4

*A/N sorry for the short chapters, they'll be longer. I need a girlfriend for Cameron, Taylor, Matthew, and Carter. Just leave comments and a description and I'll pick the best ones. Love y'all

-Jolie

Cassidy POV

I just finished packing for magcon, and I leave on Saturday. today is Thursday. I'll be traveling for the entire summer, so I had to pack a lot. I was extremely bored, so I plugged my phone into my doc and turned on "All of Me" by John legend. I loved this song. I started singing to it, I was singing to my hearts content. I had been singing since I was very young, it was always a way to clear my mind when my dad had died. It was so hard on Cameron and I, but now were happy. I still think about him a lot. I think of how much I miss him. I miss everything about him. I really wish I had him back.

The song was over and I didn't realize I was crying. I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up before I went downstairs, knowing that Nash would be eating dinner with my family and I.

I went downstairs and say on the couch, turning on my tv. I turned spongebob on. this show was so stupid but it made me laugh. Nash and I used to watch it together when we were little kids. those were good times. My mom called me, Nash and Cameron for dinner. I sit at the table as my mom sets down pizza in front of me. mmmm, pizzas my favorite. I start eating and nash and Cameron sit at the table. Nash sat right next to me, and cameron say across from me. it was pretty quiet, until Cameron, "we heard you singing!" "Yeah, you're really good Cassidy. you should start vine." Nash said with a smile. My face turned beat red and I just smiled and said "Thanks, but vines not my thing." Nash just smiled and said, "it could be." He grabbed his phone out and opened vine. He held his phone up so both of us were In the shot. I covered my face when he started recording and I felt a pair of hands come up to my wrists and removed my hands from my face. it was nash, and he was smiling. My face was burning up, I was blushing so hard. "You don't have a anything to hide, show the world your beautiful face." Nash said, which made me blush even harder. "EWWW GET A ROOM YOU TWO" Cameron said and at this point nash and I were both blushing.

Damn, this boy.