Chapter 7

I woke up with a right grasp around my waist. I was pretty startled at first, but the memories of last night flooded into my head. I smiled at the thought. Then I remembered today was the first day of Magcon. I was kind of worried because I didn't know what to expect.

I got up, looked out the window and stared at the beauty of the beach. I really wanted to be in the water right then and there. I decided to go for a swim.

I went into the bathroom and changed into my pink and white striped bikini from Hollister. I brushed my teeth and brushed my long, wavy ombrè hair.

-

I was standing at the shore, with my toes hardly in the water. I just looked

at the beauty of the ocean, then I started thinking about Nash. I can't believe he didn't try to do anything inappropriate to me. He respects me and I respect that. My thought were interrupted by a pair of hands grabbing my legs and throwing me over their shoulder. I was really startled. I punched their back and screamed until I realized it was Cameron.

"Cameron!! Put me down NOW." I demanded.

"If you say so." Cam said.

Before I could do anything else I was thrown into the cold ocean. "Cameron?! What the hell?!?!" I yelled.

He just laughs. I go over to the dry sand and stand there. Cam followed me.

"What are you doing here so early?" Cam asked.

"Cam, it's 10 in the morning." I replied.

"Whatever." He laughed.

We sat in silence admiring the waves crashing onto the shore.

"He really likes you."

"What?" I asked.

"Nash really likes you." Cam said.

"No he doesn't. How do you know?" I asked again.

"OH MY GOD. Seriously? First off, you guys cuddled each other to sleep last night, and second off, he never acts this way around girls. He gets all sweaty and shaky and awkward. He also talks about you ALL THE TIME. Seriously it's so annoying. "Cassidy this, Cassidy that", every second of the day. Ever since 7th grade he's been doing this. It's really annoying... But I know he respects you, and that's what matters. I think you two are right or each other."

It took a few minutes to process what Cam just said. He talks about me? That's so sweet. I think Nash is really the one. I really think so. I just hugged Cameron forever. This is why I love him.

-

I was back stage with all of the boys and Mahogany, Sam, and Shelby. Nash was holding my hand. I guess he could tell I was really nervous because he said:

"Babe, calm down. you're ok. Everything will be fine, I promise."

I just smiled and said, "thank you,

Nash."

He smiled back and we heard Bart doing some announcements. We saw all of the guys and girls getting in pairs.

"Please welcome to the stage, Aaron Carpenter and Carter Reynolds, Jack Johnson and Shawn Mendes, Cameron Dallas and Matthew Espinosa, Taylor Caniff and Shelby Cook, Jack Gilinsky and Sam Johnson, Jacob Whitesides and Mahogany, and Nash Grier and Cassidy Dallas!" The crowd went wild as Nash carried me on his back to the stage. I already got nasty looks from girls but I didn't think much of it.

After doing skits, singing awfully, dancing awfully, and doing random shit for a few hours, it was time to ask questions. I was nervous for this part. Taylor picked on a girl with blonde hair, a caked face, and a spray tan. Great.

"Why are there girls here besides Mahogany? We love Mahogany but we don't like the three other sluts." She said in a snobby tone. Great.

"First off, rude, they aren't sluts. Second off, This is Sam Johnson, not Jack Johnson's sister, they aren't related. She's Jack Gilinsky's girlfriend. Next, that's Shelby, my girlfriend." He smiled and kissed her. "And that's Cameron's sister! You remember Cassidy.. right? She's Cameron's sister and Nash's girlfr- ... partner."

Nash and I just laughed. He gave me an "I'm sorry" look and I just nodded. I knew there was going to be some rude girls anyway. I didn't think too much of it.

We answered a few more questions, most of them were really nice. There were some other rude ones, but I could handle it. I was time for the meet and greet. I was at a table with Matthew. We talked for a little while. I'm actually pretty good friends with him.

I was just having a good time meeting a lot of nice people. Some weren't as nice as others, a lot of them used me to get to Cameron. That happens a lot though. I just went through a girl with plastic surgery, a caked face and a slutty outfit asking me for Cams number. I gave her a fake one. Pathetic.

I was taking a break and just sitting at the table on my phone. I looked up and saw Matthew and a really pretty girl talking. He was all smiley and happy. She must've asked for a picture and he said yes. While they were taking a picture, he bent down and kissed her on the cheek. After, he have her a slip of paper with which I'm assuming was his phone number. She then went on her tip toes and whispered something in his ear and they both looked straight at me. Great. I was expecting him to yell at her or stand up for me or something but in stead he just smirked. What a friend.

The girl then walked over to me and Matt stood there watching her. I took in her features. She was very short. She had long blonde curly hair, she was skinny but somewhat muscular, she had gorgeous blue eyes, and tan skin. Too bad she talked bad about me. She approached me and as she got closer and closer I started to recognize her more and more. We stood there just staring at each other, until I pulled her in for a hug, because I knew she wasn't talking bad about me to Matt, she was telling him that we were best friends, until she moved. Anna.