Chapter 6

Cassidy's POV

I woke up to someone lightly tapping on my shoulder.

Nash.

"Babe wake up, we just landed." He said and smiled.

Cam, Nash, and I headed out of the plane and got our luggage. We saw a sign with someone holding it and it said "MAGCON PUMA".(Sorry i cant do the 'u' thing) All three of us giggled and headed towards Jack J, Jack G, Carter, Shawn, Matt, Aaron, Taylor, Jacob, Mahogany, and two other girls. All the boys and Mahogany came barging towards all of us. They started hugging us really tight and they were picking me up. Mahogany gave me such a tight hug i think I was about to pass out.

"CASSIDY!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH GIRL OH MY GODDDD I LOVE YOUUUU" She yelled.

I laughed. "Haha I missed you too girl." I hugged her back.

The two other girls walked up to me.

One of them looked really familiar.

"Hi, I'm Shelby. I'm Taylor's girlfriend." Shelby said with a smile. She was very pretty. She had pretty brown hair and brown eyes. She was really friendly and short too. c;

"I'm Cassidy." I replied with a smile. I could picture her and Taylor together. They were probably adorable.

The familiar one looked at me and said, "I'm Sam Johnson, Jack G's girlfriend."

Wait..

"Wait.. Sam Johnson??? IT'S YOU?? OH MY GOD! SAM REMEMBER ME? CASSIDY DALLAS? THE ONE FROM SCIENCE IN 7th GRADE? WE LIKE ALWAYS GOT IN TROUBLE?" I asked.. Well.. Yelled.

"CASSIDY? OH MY GOD! I CANT BELIEVE IT'S YOU!" Sam yelled and we hugged each other really tight.

"I see you two have met before." Jack G said grabbing Sam's hand.

"Yeah we were buddies in middle school." I said.

Jack and Sam were adorable.

Taylor came up to Shelby and kissed her cheek. Awhh.

I wish Nash and I were dating.

Oh well.

I shrugged and decided to go catch up with the boys.

-

I was unpacking at the hotel along with everyone else. We had a room that was connected to another one. I was in a room with Jacob, Mahogany, Sam, Jack G, Shelby, Taylor, Cameron, and Matt. Cameron didn't let me go in a room with Nash. What are we going to do? Have sex? No. I made a promise to stay pure 'till at least 18. No matter how much I loved Nash or whoever I was with. I'm not like that.

"TRUTH OR DARE ANYBODY??" Taylor asks, interrupting my thoughts.

Pretty soon, everyone was into our room, forming a circle. I was sitting next to Nash and Sam, Sam sitting next to Jack G, Shelby and Taylor together, and Jacob and Mahogany were sitting togther, holding hands. I shipped JOX soooo hard.

"Truth or Dare, Taylor?" Carter asked.

"Psh. Do you know me? Dare!" Taylor replied.

"I dare you to go into the closet with Shelby for ten minutes." Carter said.

Taylor smirked, grabbed Shelby's hand and went to the closet.

"USE PROTECTION!" I yell and Shelby turns beat red.

Taylor mouths, "We will."

We chuckle and continue.

"Sam, truth or dare?" Mahogany asks.

"Dare.."

" I dare you to kiss Jack G on the lips."

She does as told and pretty soon their kissing turned into making out.

We all laugh and cheer. They didn't stop so we decided to continue the game.

"Nash. Truth or dare?" Matt asks.

Oh no.

"Dare."

Damnit.

"I dare you to do whatever you want to Cassidy. She can't say no."

My face turns beat red.

Nash grabs my hand and leads me to the bed.

shit shit shit shit shit.

He seems to notice the worried look on my face.

"Don't worry babe." Nash whispers sending shivers down my spine.

We layed in the bed, I was expecting him to take his pants off or something.

No. We layed there. Fully clothed.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and we just stared into each other's eyes.

It was such a perfect moment.

He leaned in.

I leaned in.

Our lips collided.

We pulled away.

And we just fell asleep there.

Not caring if we were still in our clothes.

We just slept together.

In that moment I realized,

I am madly in love with Nash Grier.

-

A/n sorry the suckish chapter guyss. I still need girlfriends for all of the guys! I decided that it can be which ever guy you want it to be. My name is Cassidy in this because i truly hate my name, jolie. So yeah. Follow me on social networks:

Twitter: main- @rkjjmayer fan acc- @xqueencaniff

Instagram: jolie_grier

stay funky my friends.❤️

-Jolie