chapter 12

cassidy's pov

"you're getting so big damn" i heard carter say

"thats not exactly what someone that's pregnant wants to hear." i told him.

well here i am, five months later, living with these same people i was five months ago.

magcon was fun, but it ended a few months ago. nash quit, then everyone else started to also. taylor and shelby were the last two, but they decided to end it also.

i felt kinda bad because nash quit because of me..

ok maybe i felt extremely bad.

nash and i are laying in bed, watching god knows what movie.

i am too focused on this damn baby.

my hormones have been absolutely insane lately, im starting to get a bump also.

this sucks.

i am living in a house with the same exact people, we decided that we all are family and family lives together so hey. cameron is 18 so he is legally allowed to live by himself.

all of us are going to join online school when i have my kid.

so many things change when youre preggy.

i hope its a girl.

if it is, nash and i wanted her name to be summer, but if shes born at nine months it will be april, so we could name her that, or madison.

i just wish she would look like nash and my baby instead of sam and i.

ew.

sam is still in jail, i think, i hope..

i dont even want to fucking speak of that demon from hell.

he's just the s-

"babe, youre not even watching."

nash interrupted my thoughts.

oh uh, sorry, im not really feeling it.

"its the baby, isnt it?"

i just sighed.

he rubbed my back and i snuggled into his chest.

"im sorry you had to quit magcon.."

"what did i tell you about apologizing? i told you it was for the best." nash snapped back.

"i know but if i wouldnt have gon-"

"cass, stop."

"bu-"

"no."

i nodded my head and drifted to sleep on his chest.

-

-

well, tomorrow is christmas eve, so i should probably go shopping.

i got up, got ready, and drove cam's car to the mall.

when i arrived, i decided to go get nash's gift firSt.

i got him a blue and green neon penny board, a few shirts, some vans, and a phone case.

then i moved on with everyone else.

after i was done, i had spent about 400 dollars, but i wasnt worried about losing money.

after the shopping i was pretty hungry so i decided to go to the food court.

on my way there, there were two very um.. i dont know if fake is the word but thats what im going with..

"oh look, its the whore who made nash quit magcon so she could have him all to himself."

the other one spoke, "and she got pregnant with sam pottorf, what a slut. why dont you just kill yourself and your baby?"

i stood in shock.

"what's the matter? cat got your tongue?"

no.

"listen here, bitches. i'll have you know that i wasnt planning on having sex with sam, and im no more of a whore than either one of you trash bags. do me a favor and move the fuck out of my way, and you both can go back to obsessing over the boys who will never know you even exist."

they just scoffed, turned and walked away.

"oh and girls?"

they turned to face me again.

"merry christmas."

-

-

ok guys so there's my boring chapter. i wanted to ask you guys to go read my best friend's book, "Can it Be Love? Kian Lawley Fanfic." its really good byt she just started, give it some time. if you read it, i'll give you a shoutout. just comment on her story when done. thank guys, love ya.

stay fab.

-jolie