Chapter 1: Rules

Jordan's POV-

It's been exactly two weeks since they died and right now I'm packing my stuff from my best friend Marissa's place. I was staying with her and her parents but I was told I have to live with my older brother Michael who I haven't seen in years.

"Jordan, I'm gonna miss you so damn much," Marissa said as tears began to fall from her green eyes. I wiped her tears.

"Babe, don't cry. I'll see you again. And I'm gonna miss you too. But remember, you're my best friend, and you always will be," I said while carrying a box to the car my brother was in. I went over to Marissa's mum.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay here. I'm gonna miss you. You were like a mother to me," I said, tearing up. She smiled.

"No problem sweetie, you're welcomed here anytime. I hope you enjoy living with your brother," she said hugging me. She tucked a piece of my lilac colored hair behind my ear.

"You ready to go Jordan?" my brother asked. I nodded and gave Marissa a tight hug, and whispered in her ear "I love you," She said the same thing, and I pulled away, wiping a tear from my face. She and her mum waved as I sat in the car and put on my belt. The car drove away as she walked inside her house.

"You okay sis?" Michael said putting his hand on my knee. I nodded and took out my phone. I plugged in my earbuds and listened to "American Idiot" by Green Day. Michael tapped on my shoulder, and I took out one of my earbuds.

"So since you're living with me now, there's some things I gotta tell you. I live with three other guys, my bandmates. And I got some rules for you. Number 1, no dating. Number 2, no going anywhere without me or the boy's permission. And number 3, no falling in love with my bandmates. Got it?" Michael said.

I nodded. "About the last rule, are your bandmates cute?" I asked, smirking.

"Well, let me see, thousands of girls like us, so I'm guessing yes," he said making me frown.

"We're here," said the driver. We thanked him and got out. Michael grabbed my stuff and we walked to the doorway. He opened the door and we saw three guys running around. One boy with black hair had no shirt on. The one with blond hair and a lip piercing was chasing another boy with brown curly hair, who was holding a tv remote.

"Uh, boys, I'm back," Michael said laughing. I smiled and waved as the blond one had a huge grin. "Calum, can you please go put on a shirt. My sister's here," Michael said to the one with black hair who is named Calum.

When Calum came back with a shirt on Michael brought me to the couch. "Boys, this is my little sister, Jordan. Jordan, this is Calum, Luke, and Ashton," Michael said pointing to each of the boys. They all smiled.

Well, this is gonna be fun

---------------
523 words.
thank you for reading