Chapter 5: You're His Hubby

Jordan's POV-

"How was it? Did you make any friends?" Michael asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, their names are Kayla and Cameron," I said, looking at the boys with a big smile. Michael looked at me when I said "Cameron".

"Is Cameron a girls name or boys?" Michael asked, with a raised eyebrow. 

"Boy, but don't worry, he's gay, and if you don't believe me, you'll see soon. And I was wondering if they can sleepover tomorrow," I said. 

"Um, well if he is gay, then I guess so," Michael said, shrugging.

"Yay! I'm gonna text them," I said pulling out my phone. I made a group chat with them.

*text messages*

Me- hey guys, do you wanna sleepover tomorrow night?

C- hell yeh, I'm up for it. We can do our makeup, nails, talk about boys

K- sure

Me- okay. See ya tomorrow

*end of messages*

"Kay, they said they'll do it," I said. Michael nodded. 

*tomorrow*

     I wake up to Ashton and Luke throwing stuffed animals at me. Ashton starts giggling.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I said.

"Hey, don't swear. And we're waking you up," Ashton said.

I got up and grabbed a flannel, nirvana shirt, and black leggings. I took a shower and changed into my clothes. I walked downstairs and made myself a bowl of cereal. Michael sat next to me.

"So are your friends getting rides to here, or do I have to pick them up?" he asked.

"Cam's brother is bringing him, and Kayla's mum is bringing her," I said. He nodded. I finished my cereal and grabbed my stuff. 

"Oh, Michael?" I said, looking at him.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Can I get my hair cut tonight? We all can go to the hair place and get it done," I said.

"Um, sure. If you want to. I can dye it tonight too if you want," he suggested. I nodded.

"See ya later," I said and went outside. The bus came, and I went on it and sat next to Cam.

"Hey sister, you excited for tonight?" he said. I nodded.

"Yeah, and also, I'm cutting my hair, and dying it again," I said.

"Really? But I like your hair like this," he pouted, grabbing my hair and braiding it. 

"I know. But I want it short," I said. He nodded. The bus gets to hell, I mean school, and we walk in, and get to our classes.

*school is over now*

I walk in the house and go to the kitchen and grab a snack. Luke walks in.

"Hey, Jordan. How was school?" he said grabbing a soda from the fridge.

"It was good. Cam and Kayla will be here soon," I said. He nodded.

"Okay, I'm gonna go take a shower," I nodded.

"Jordan? When are your friends coming over?" Michael said coming downstairs. 

"Soon," I said. He nodded. A few minutes later the doorbell rang. I answered it and saw Cameron.

"Jordan! How are you girl?" he said hugging me. 

"I'm good. Cam, this is my brother, Michael. Micahel, this is Cam and his brother," I said.

"Hi, I'm Jake. So when do you want me to pick him up tomorrow?" Cam's brother said.

"Oh, you can get him whenever you want," Michael said. Jake nodded.

"Okay, well I'll see you guys tomorrow, have a good time," Jake left. A few minutes later Kayla arrived.

"So, where's my hubby?" Cam said.  Michael raised his eyebrow.

"Hubby?" he asked. I nodded.

"Cam likes Luke," I said.

"Oh. LUKE GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" Michael shouted. 5 seconds later Luke came running down the stairs, without a shirt.

"What's up? Oh hi, I'm Luke," he said waving to Cam and Kayla. Cam's eyes went wide, and he started to fangirl.

"Um, what's up with him?" Luke asked.

"You're his hubby," I said. Luke made a weird face and Michael burst out laughing. 

"Okay well I'm gonna go put on a shirt," he said awkwardly walking away. Well, this night will be interesting.

----------------
670 words