Chapter 28: New Beginning

Four years pass, and Jordan no longer lives with her brother but with someone else. Her fiance. No, her and Kayla didn't break up, but they are now engaged. Kayla proposed to her girlfriend about three months ago when they were at park with Michael, his band, and Cameron. Oh, speaking of Cameron, he has a boyfriend now. Luke Hemmings. Yup, his dream has came true.

The two twenty year old females fell more and more in love with each other everyday. When they graduated high school, they decided to move in with each other, which was hard for Michael since his baby sister was leaving him. When Michael found out the two got engaged, he panicked, not wanting Jordan to grow up. He missed his sister living with him and making him laugh all the time. 

Now, about Luke and Cameron being together, Cameron's brother wasn't so happy about the age gap, but he was glad that his little brother was with someone who made him feel happy and loved. And also, Luke was the one who asked Cameron out. At Jordan's nineteenth birthday party, the two males kissed and a few weeks after, they became a couple.

Michael and Ashton are still together. They're actually looking forward to adopting a child. The two don't know though if they should get married first. And with Calum, well, he doesn't have anyone but he seems to be fine with it. The band has been trying to help him find someone but no one seems to be in his interest. 

Kayla laid with Jordan on their king sized bed in their shared bedroom, holding the female close as they watched a movie together. They were watching Corpse Bride since it was their favorite film, and Jordan giggled to herself at how Victor reacted after he placed the ring on what he thought was a tree branch. Kayla smiled widely when Jordan giggled.

She's so precious, Kayla thought to herself. She looked down at her fiance and sighed happily, pressing a kiss to her forehead. Jordan looked up at Kayla and smiled at her before bringing her attention back to the film.

When the film was over, Jordan had her eyes barely open since she was very tired. It was 9 P.M., and Jordan usually goes to sleep at that time, even though she is an adult, but she likes going to bed a bit early.

Kayla noticed the other female was falling asleep. She smiled and rubbed the girl's back and whispered in her ear softly, "Come on, babe... Go to sleep." 

Jordan giggled a bit and looked up at the other female before mumbling, "Jeff the killer says that," Causing Kayla to laugh softly and nod.

"Yup, now come on, let's get to sleep. It's getting late. Tomorrow we gotta do some planning for the wedding. Remember?" Kayla said softly.

"Oh yeah, okay... I guess I'll go to sleep, I love you," Jordan said to the other female.

Kayla smiled and placed a kiss to Jordan's forehead before turning off the television and the lights. "I love you more, baby... night." She said, soon drifting off to sleep with her girlfriend.

The next morning, Kayla woke up to see that her fiance was not in bed with her. She got a bit worried but then thought that she might be in the bathroom or something. But nope.. Kayla heard a loud thud come from the kitchen. Her eyes widened and she jumped out of bed and sprinted to the kitchen, seeing the other female on the floor with pancake mix all over herself and the floor.

Kayla sighed and helped the female up off of the floor. "Lemme guess... You tried making pancakes?" She asked. Jordan giggled and nodded in response. Kayla laughed softly and cleaned up the mess that the other female made.

Soon, Kayla helped her girlfriend make pancakes and they ate their breakfast together. Kayla looked at the other female and smiled before speaking. "Ready for today?" She asked. Jordan smiled and nodded.