Chapter 25: Bruises

Jordan's POV-

I watched Jesse's car drive away, speeding. Being a coward like always. I let out a soft sigh as I turn around to look at Kayla. I looked her in the eyes as she looked into mine.

Kayla grabbed my hand tightly and said, "Let's go back to your brother's house before we get into any tro-" But before she could finish her sentence, I felt someone turn me around and punch me straight in the face, knocking me out.

All I could hear before I passed out, was "You bitch! Jordan! JORDAN!"

____________________

2 days later

Kayla's POV-

I watch her chest move up and down slowly as she sleeps in the hospital bed. Her face is bruised from when Riley punched her. She didn't punch her once or twice, no, she punched her about more than seven times. Leaving her a wreck. I thought she was going to lose a tooth. Instead of fighting back, she let it happen. She just stood there and took it till she passed out. I remember how my heart was racing. I tried to stop Riley, but all that got me was a broken arm since she pushed me down.

I feel tears roll down my cheek as I watch Jordan peacefully sleep in the bed. I hear a knock before I look over at the door, seeing Cameron stand there. I get up and I walk over to Cameron before hugging him tightly.

Cameron rubbed my back and looked over at Jordan. "She still didn't wake up?" He asked softly. I shook my head in response.

"I'm scared, Cam.. I know it's only been two days, but.. I love her, a lot.." I said as I looked at him with tears streaming down my face.

Cam frowned and nodded, rubbing my back. "I know, hun, I know. And she loves you just as much," He said.

Just as I was about to speak, Michael ran into the room with the boys following him. "Did she wake up yet?!" He asked as he cried.

I looked at him and shook my head sadly. "No, she didn't.." I said. "Gosh.. this is all my fault.. this is my fucking fault! I should've just brought her to a restaurant so there would be people there and we wouldn't of been alone!" I shouted, getting angry at myself.

Michael went over to me and shook his head. "No no no, this isn't your fault. It was that Riley girl who did it. You tried to stop her. You tried to help. Don't blame yourself for what you didn't do. Jordan will be okay, I promise," He said.

I looked at him and cried. "But.. but what if she isn't..? What if she doesn't wake up..?" I ask.

Michael shook his head. "Don't say that," He said. "She will wake up. She will,"

I looked over at Jordan and cried harder. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand, mumbling "I love you.. I always will.."

heyyyyyy... sorry I havent been uploading... but I promise I'll try to!