Chapter 15: Boyfriend

Michael's POV-

Because of Jordan showing Ashton that fan fiction that was written about him and I and just leaving him with me in her bedroom, Ashton now knows about my crush for him. But, I'm actually thankful for what my younger sister did since I found out that Ashton has feelings for me too. I never thought in a million years that Ashton freaking Irwin would like someone like me. I've had a ton of crushes on people, but I've never had a crush on someone like I do with Ashton.

Ashton is different from everyone else. Yeah, I could've fallen for Calum or Luke. But they're not like Ashton. Ashton, he makes me feel loved, he makes me feel cared. Ashton is how I found out I like guys. Everyone thinks I'm straight but I'm not, I'm bisexual.

I'm sitting on Jordan's bed with Ashton curled up on my lap. I smiled as I looked down at the older boy and played with his soft brown hair. He smiled in his sleep as he snored softly. I chuckled and decided to pick him up and walk to my room. I look up and see Jordan with a grin on her face when she sees me holding Ashton in my arms, bridal style.

"So, is Mashton real..?" Jordan asked as she bit her lip softly.
I looked down and shook my head, mad at myself for not asking Ashton to be mine.
Jordan frowned and put her hand on my shoulder. "Aw.. well, wait till you're ready, I know he'll say yes. He loves you, Mikey." She smiled.

I smiled back and nodded. I walked to my bedroom and laid the sleeping boy on my bed and smiled down at him. I laid next to him and he instantly rolled into me. I chuckled and held him close to my body as I covered us up with the blankets. I kissed his head softly and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

Ashton's POV-

I slowly wake up to the soft snores of Michael, finding myself in his arms. I smiled to myself as I leaned up and kissed his cheek softly while whispering an I love you in his ear. I saw a smile appear on his face, causing me to giggle softly. I snuggled into him and laid my head on his chest. His eyes fluttered open and he looked down at me and smiled.

"Hey...." Mikey said softly, breaking the silence.

I look up at him and smile. "Hey, how was your nap?" I asked.

He smiled and kisses my forehead. "It was good, yours?"

"Mine was great, also.. I have a question." I bit my lip. 

He tilts his head. "Okay, what is it?" He asked, getting curious. 

I took a deep breath. "Mikey, will you be my boyfriend?"