Spoilt

~Donna~

A week in school now and I still get confused with my classes. Yesterday I got into a physics class thinking it was trig. It wasn't until the lesson started that I realised I was in the wrong class. I had to excuse myself from the class and by the time I found the class I was supposed to be in, twenty minutes were gone then I had to explain why I was late.

Everyday I don't see Ethan or Jean in school yet we always come together. I don't mind not seeing Jean, there's really no difference when we don't communicate. Ethan on the other hand is good company. He's funny and accommodating and always wants to know more about my homeland.

I don't mind telling him all he wants to know and he doesn't mind lending me his flash drive now and then. Andrea still spends all her time working and this gives Ethan the opportunity to bring home at least three different girls in a week.

Now I look forward to going home from school because I know there's someone there for me.

I take the house key from my back pack (Andrea had made a copy for me) and open the door and as expected, no one's in. Something to eat now. I get to the kitchen and pour myself a glass of mango juice and a couple of home made cookies.

I hear the front door open then, "I'm hooome!!!"

My favourite sibling.

I stand at the kitchen door to watch him come in. He has his bag on one shoulder, his now pepper and salt hair disheveled and face flushed. He comes straight to the kitchen.

"Oh, hey sis. I'm so hungry."

He reaches for one of my cookies and stuffs it in his mouth.

"Hi. Good day in school?"

"Yeah, kinda."

He pours himself some milk. Personally, I can't stand milk. Makes my stomach all grumbling then the next minute I'm puking like no one's business.
The doorbell rings and Ethan's already on his feet.

"I'll get it." He says.

I follow him. "You expecting someone?"

"Yeap. My girlfriend, Valeria. She's Greek."

"Greek eh? I love Greek gods mythology, fascinating."

Ethan smiles. "Well, let's hope you'll like Valeria. She's... the definition of intolerable."

"You're allowed to bring girls home?"
My father would kill me if I ever tried bringing a guy home.

He rolls his eyes."I'm not allowed to do anything. I do what I want."

Lucky you.

He opens the door.

And behold, the Greek goddess Aphrodite  herself. Beautiful petite girl with a flowing mass of black hair in waves going down to her waist. Big grey eyes lined with dark purple eye shadow and these long curly lashes thickened with mascara. Where did Ethan get this one? He's brought lots of girls home before but none of them had been nearly half as stunning as this one.

"Ethan, I missed you!" She exclaims and whatever she was going to say next is stopped when Ethan kisses her for one second, two, three and I can't take it anymore. I clear my throat.
They stop kissing and Valeria notices me then. She gives me a quick once over then looks at Ethan and then back at me.

"Who's this?" The look in her eyes says it all, she already hates me.

"Valeria, this is Donna. Donna, Valeria."

I offer my hand to her but she just looks at it before returning her gaze to Ethan. I withdraw.

"Who is she?"