Leaf 19

Shivay wakes up stretching his body...when his phn rings...He sees the caller Id name as Mallika and lifts up the call...

Mallika- Hello Shivay I am in front of Oberoi Mansion...Come out soon I got to know where di is...

Shivay gets happy..

Shivay- You found her? Wait I am just coming in 5 mins..

He gets ready as quick as possible and comes out...Poor guy within five mins he couldnt even take bath properly his hairs were still wet and water dripping from them...But he cared the least...Since he was more concerned about Finding Anika...As she sat in the car he first question was...

Shivay- How did you do it?

Mallika- I will tell you first lets go to that place...

Shivay- No plz tell me 

Mallika- Ohho looks like curiosity is killing the cat eyed man haan...

she laughs at her own joke...Shivay glares at her..

Mallika- Ok so when you were bsy fighting with daksh yesterday I fixed a tracker on his car...so that if Anika is not at his home he must have kept her in some captive...So

Shivay- So today Daksh went there and you tracked the location out..

Mallika- Hmmm intelligent man...

Shivay- Thank you so much Mallika...

Mallika- oh hello I am doing all this to save my.di...not for you... huh...

Shivay- She is so important  to me..

Mallika looks at him..With a questioning look..

Shivay- I...I mean as an employee she is important to me..

Mallika nodded her head though she knew there is something inside him for Anika...She finally reached the location and spotted Daksh car there...They looked at the house it more looked like a factory which was burned long time ago...Neverthless they moved in and what the saw next shocked them to the hell....

Shivay- Anikaaaaaaa....Daksh Nooooooo...

He said and ran towards Anika to save her...