Leaf 30

Shivay stops the car.. Anika looks around and finds no one... Completely empty..

Anika- why hv you brought me here? There is no one around..

Shivay - Just come... I will show you..

He gets down and holds Anikas hand and rakes her to the place... As she reached there she was shocked to see... For a moment she didnt believe her eyes.. Soon her eyes became moist  and a lone tear escaped through her eyes...

Anika- Malllikaaaa...

She runs to her and hugs her tightly... Mallika hugs her back holding her waist tightly and cries..

Mallika- Di...

Anika breaks the hug and places a kiss on her cheek... She wipes her tears..

Anika- Why are you crying? We should be happy...

Mallika wipes Anikas tears..

Mallika- You are also crying..

Anika- Yes I am also crying...

Anika wipes her tears and hugs her again..

Mallika- I missed you so much di..

Anika- I missed you too pagli...

Anika- How is everyone at home?

Mallika- Its all empty without you...

Anika- dad?

Mallika- Dad doesnt want even want to hear your name..

Anika- I still cant believe dad could do this.. He loved me so much... The love and care he always showed me I never felt he was acting..

Mallika- Di.. Forget.. Its all over.. Now look for what you have now.. You have Shivay and his family support.. What more do you want?

Anika- Yes.. They are more like a family... And now soon You will come join this family...

Mallika- Yes then we will be together..

Shivay comes there and looks at them.. And folds his hands and bend his head..

Shivay- Mataon.. If your talks are over can we sit in the car... Coz I am freezing out in cold here..

Anika and Mallika laugh.. They walk into the car... Shivay turns the heater on..

Shivay- I was freezing out there literally..

He looks at Mallika..

Shivay- You dont feel cold? Specially in this dress..

Mallika laughs...

Shivay- I will take you some where..

Anika- Now where?

Shivay- Arey see its too cold na... So lets just go to the cafe and have a garma garam coffee and thodi chit chat bhi hojayegi..

Mallika- Yeah good Idea..

Anika- yes sounds great...

Shivay- Okayy then lets goooo...