Leaf 52

Consummation..
#Mature content..

We walked for the further distance.. Till there was no one visible.. We found the weather getting horrible as if the hurricanes going to hit the shore..

Shivay- Ohh Gawwdd!

He said looking at me all wet.. My clothes stuck over my skin and he could see the shape of my body... Unknown sensations ran down my spine and I blused..

Anika- Lets go Home!

I said and then I realised the car is with Om.. And I dont have money to take a cab..

Anika- Shivay.. Do you have some money??

Shivay- Nopes..

He said popping out the p.. And showing out his empty pockets..I looked around what to do.. I spotted a hut at a distance.. And held Shivay and ran over to there.. I looked inside through the window and found no one.. I broke the window and enterd in the house.. By the way it was packed up I understood it must be vacant since very long time..

Shivay- Shelter done.. Now clothes..You check if you find any..

I walked in one direction and Shivay went to the other..I spotted a basket and found some cloths in it.. I dont know about Shivay but I am gonna change it.. Its soo freezing..I wore whatever the sarre was lieing in there.. I draoed it around me and looked at myself in the mirror.. The blouse had long V shaped neck showing half of my cleavage..I turned back to tie the strings and I realized the back of my blouse was supporting on only one dori.. I covered myself with a pallu.. It was a black net pallu which made my half of the body visuble.. And I purposely left it like that.. And blushed..

Soon two strong arms held my waist and there was my Shuvay.. I turned to see him ehat clothes have he worn and at the next moment I bust out laughing.. He wore a dhoti.. And this sight was the funniest sight ever..

Anika- srslyy Shivay? Dhoti and vest? You didnt find anything else?

He held my waist and pulled me closer.. My eyes popped out in shock.. This sudden proximity..his hot breath ober my face gave me goosebumps.. His made patterns over my cleavage.. And said in a husky voice..

Shivay- And you didnt find anything other than this? This is making you so irresistible..

I blushed.. I put my head down and he held my face up by holding my chin.. I looked into his eyes.. Oh I so wanted to get lost in those hypnotising blue eyes.. He scoops me in his arms with a smirk on his face.. He walked towards the room of the hut.. He removed the white sheet that covered it from the dust..He made me ly on the bed..He rubbed his thumb over my collar bone and wiped out the water droplets.. It fell from my still wet her.. He took off my pallu and put it to other side.. I placed a kiss over my navel and I gasped.. This was so new to me.. I never had this weird yet beautiful sensations in body.. I never cravings for his touch.. This was the first time when I wanted him to touch me..to kiss till the end of the world.. He looked into my eyes as if asking for permission.. I looked at him with a smile and he understood.. We are not married yet... But I trust him.. It is wrong but so right.. At that moment my heart overruled me...I just wanted him and only him.. His touch his kiss.. Him..

He placed amwet kisses starting from my navel and till my cleavage.. I moaned..He removed my bottom and under garment.. He opened up my hooks and threw the blouse to one corner.. I chuckled.. He traced his fingers over my breasts.. Oh my it was such a torture I tell you.. After playing with that.. He unhooked my bra.. That wa sthe firt time I was naked infront of him.. His gaze on me.. Gave me goosebumps all over my body.. I didnt feel any shame infront of him.. Coz I am only his.

He leaned down and kissed me..

Shivay- You are mine..

He said during the kiss and I chuckled in between.. He rubbed his hands over my bossoms with one enveloped in his mouth and the other holding in his fist..He played with them.. And massaged them.. I gasped as he beacme aggressive.. And he chuckled.. He came over me and kissed me again.. Oh how soothing that kiss is to me.. Now my south part literally started throbbing and wanting him..inside me.. I moved my hands over his dhoti and tried opening.. He chuckled as I struggled with it.. He let out his hands and helped my opening it.. I was about to pull down his undergarments..but he stopped my hands.. I looked at him.. He smirked.. He moved down wards and entered his tongue in me.. I groaned loudly... He thrusted his tongue inside me.. His hot tongue inside me.. set me on fire..

Anika- Shivayy..

I cried.. Unable to bear anymore.. He looked at me and removed his undergarments as well.. He hovered over me and rubbed his manhood on. Mine I moaned again..

Shivay - Come on baby.. Say my name..

I closed my eyes..

Anika- Shi...

I didnt even complete it when he slammed into me.. I cried in pain.. Getting shattered into million pieces under him.. I held him tightly as he thrusted in and out of me.. The pain was pleasurable yet painful.. And he was inside me that was another divine feeling.. He collapsed beside me taking me into a tight embrace.. He covered me with his dhoti and we slept there in the arms of one another... And now He was completely mine.. And no one can ever ever seperate us.. The fate is on our side.. It wont test us anymore..