leaf 15

Heyy ppl! I am back...  Long time no see 😂😂 anyways lets continue...

================================
Anika wakes up and the first thing she remembersAnika is Daksh...She has to any how make him understand that she cant marry him... But what reason will she give... What if he feels bad?

Anika- No Anika zyaada mat sonch just go and tell him that you arent ready for this thats it...

She freashen ups and leaves... Shivay who was coming to her home to pick her up, sees her coming out and going towards other direction...

Shivay- Where is she going? Anyways its sure that she isnt going to office... Is she going to meet Daksh...? I think I should follow her..

Shivay starts following her... And Anika doesnt notice that she is being followed... She finally stops in front of his house... Before stepping in she takes a deep breath and moves in... Shivay sees her getting inside his house fumes in anger... He gats down and follows her... He hides behind the pillar trying to overhear their conversation...

Daksh- Heyy! Anika you here? Come sit...

Anika- Daksh I havent come here to sit... I need to talk to you..

Daksh- We can talk but plz sit first..

On his insistance she sits..he sides opposite to her..

Daksh- So tell how come you here? You could have called me..

Anika- Daksh I want to tell you something..

Daksh listens to her patiently...

Anika- Daksh look I am not ready for this... I cant marry you..

Daksh- what why? Have I done something wrong?  Is there any problem in me?

Anika- No Daksh... Its just that... I am not ready for marriage I need sometime... And you arent my choice... You will get someone better than me...

She walks out... While Daksh fumes... Shivay has a victorious smile on his face.. He overheared Daksh talking to himself..

Daksh- Ms. ANIKA MALHOTRA.. You have rejected DAKSH SINGH KHURANA... I wont let you do that... I promise to make you mine.. Completely mine.. By hook or crook... Whatever may be the reason for your denial... I wont let you win... And I dont like to loose atleast not in front of a girl...

Shivay gets Angry listening his words... He felt like punching him... But stops himself... What if he harms her more after knowing that she knows him... He leaves quitely promosing to destroy him soon...

He reaches office and sees Anika working already... Anika looks at him and he smiles... She smiles back and leaves... Anika went to his cabin to get his signature on some documents... He looks at her and smiles again... She looks confused but nevertheless smiles...

She walks out of his cabin...

Anika- what is wrong with this man today? Itni battisi to kabhi nahi dikhayi... To aaj kiya hogaya?

She looks on confused....

Thats it... So how was it? ❤️