Leaf 24

Hey guys! I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused.. I had actually written the chapter and then it got deleted I have no idea how... But is ok and for those who had read by then... I made a change in the chapter ... So here you go...And I trying to make this chapter the best... By showing their each and every feeling... I hope you like it...

Haan wait before I start this is for my little sister ANAYA_KAPOOR she had requested for a one big long update of fate... Here you sis 😘
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Shivay looked as Suraj closed the gate and disappeared towards his room... He looked around and found nothing but a chilling night... He look around and sat at the steps of their door... Looking around...

Anika was glued on her place... Mallika took her along with her to their room... She made Anika sit on the bed and handed over a glass of water... She kept it beside her bed not wanting to drink it... She stood up and made her way towards the mirror... And looked at herself... She saw the red blood filled in her partition... She touched it and looks at it... How Shivay made her fill the partition flashed in front of her eyes... Her life changed within a blink of an eye... Yesterday she was called as Anika Malhotra... And today she is Anika Shivay Singh Oberoi... But this was all unintended... He might have done that to save her... He might have done that under pressure... And actually he may not accept this... Should dhe accept this marriage? Should she put his name along with her name? Is she allowed to do so? Will she be called unmarried even after being married?

For Anika marriage is not just a relationship... Its a binding of two different individuals.. From two different places.. Two hearts beating as one... Two souls living as one.. Its a commitment forever...

Mallika- Anika look he is still here..

Mallika says excitedly, breaking Anikas clusters of thoughts... Anika runs to the window and looks at him... There was a smile on her face... The smile which showed that her happiness had no bounds... By his this act it was proved that he too wants her in her life... She looks at him sitting in the stairs with his elbow resting on the edge of the stair... Today he looked different... He wasnt the same Shivay Singh Oberoi... The rude mysterious person...It was Anika Malhotra looking at him... She was looking through the eyes of a wife.. He is her husband now... The most handsome person on earth... Her cheeks flushed on a mere thought of him being her husband... Watching him sitting and looking around made her cheeks go red... While staring her gaze fell on his hand... Which was still bleeding and he winced in pain while moving that hand...

Anika- Mallika... His hand is bleeding..

Mallika gets the first aid box... And hands it to Anika..

Mallika- Go..

She asks her to go... But she gives her a confused look..

Anika- Dad?

Mallika- I will look after that... But now you go... Go fast di..

She says dragging her out.. Anika opens the door slightly and Shivay looks at her... He sits up properly as Anika walks to sit beside him...He looks at her and smiles as he noticess her pinkish cheeks...

Shivay- Hi!

Anika giggles.. Even though knowing eachother for so so long... They behaved weird... As if meeting for the first time.. Yesbthey met for the first time as married couple...Anika forwarded her hand... And Shivay looked confused..

Anika- Your hand..

Shivay gives her his hand... She takes out  a cotton and wipes his wound with an antiseptic soln... While he looked at her... She looked different today... Not Anika Malhotra who was his mere employee till yesterday... But his wife Mrs. Shivay Singh Oberoi today...His lips curve up as he sees Anika blowwing his wounds while wiping them.. She ties the bandage and looks at him...

Anika- Done..

She says with an enchanting smile... Shivay keeps his hand on her lap...he takes her hand and holds in his..

Shivay- Anika.. I might be very bad in exoressing my feelings...I might be very bad and taking sweetly.. I might be very bad in convincing a girl when she is angry... But I promise to be the best husband... I know it is difficult... It will take time.. But today I want to ask...

He says by taking her hand completely in his... Whule she looks at the way he entwined their fingers... It fit perfectly in eachothers gap...as if made for eachother.. He lifts her chin so that her gaze can meet his..

Shivay- I dont know how important I am to you... But you mean the world to me Anika.. When you were list na.. When that bastard he hid you... I felt as if someone is snatching away my life from me... I understood your importance in my life.. Anika I dont know if you accept tgis marriage or not... But for me its everything... It gave me you... And I am ready to accept you as my wife..

Anika smiles... Now she was satisfied... He accepted this... And now nothing is there... She immediately hugs him.. Shivay responds back... It was different feeling for both of them... Both of the felt differennt...they felt secure.. Safe... They could feel warmth of eachother in the chilled night... They were into eachother... When the door opened and Suraj yelled..

Suraj- Aannnikkkkkaaaaa!

They both stood up... And looked at him...

Suraj- Anika get in right now...

Shivay looks at Anika... Waiting to know what she is going to do... Anika holds Shivays hand...

Anika- Dad... He is my husband..

Suraj- You will marry only with whom I want you to marry..

Anika looks on shocked... This is not her dad... Her dad loved her so much... Then why he doing that..

Mallika- Dad its Anika... Our Anika... Your daughter... Why are you doing this way? You love her so much na..

Suraj- I already fixed her alliance with Mr. Mithals son....

Anika- You didnt tell me..

Suraj- Do I need to take your consent for this?

Anika- Dad??

Suraj- You made me come on my true colours..

Anika looks on shock...

Suraj- I kept in my house...and gave you shelter so that bcoz of you I will get some money... But you...

Anika- Were you going.... To.... Sell me... Offf?

Suraj looks at her angrily... And closes the door... Saying..

Suraj- You are dead for us.. From now on...

He warns Mallika to not meet her... Anika sits down broken... She cries..While Shivay holds her in his arms... And hugs her..

Shivay- Anika..

Anika- All this was... a lie... Shivay my life is a big lie... Today my fate brought me at this place that my father was selling me to someone I dont know... What if you wouldnt marry me..? And I would have sold out to someone..

She shivers at the thought and Shivay clutches her tight..

Shivay- No one will harm you untill I am here... I promised you...

And tightens her grip around him.. Still sobbing in his arms...

Shivay- Lets go home Anika... Our home..

Anika looks at him.. With her sparkling eyes... He makes her stand up and walks towards the car...

Hahh! An update of 1200 words..
Will Shivays family accept her?

What will happen when they will come to know about this mariiage..