Leaf 41

I stepped into my house.. Which was actually mine once upon a time.. It was same with no change.. But it showed how sad the atmosphere is inside the house.. No one cares for anyone.. All are busy in their own worlds..

Pinky- From the day you left.. Is ghar ki raunak chali gyi... Its no more like the Oberoi mansion now..

I had tears in my eyes.. I stepped in along with Mom.. Jahnvi mom and Om.. I heard the crying of the baby... And unknowingly my heart ached.. I walked in the direction of the sound.. And found it was coming from Shivays room..ofc. His baby though... I stood infront of the door and saw Mallika is trying to make the baby quiet while Shivay was busy over his laptop..Shivay not even once looked at the baby.. But how do I care.. I left the place and walked around.. The same hall where we used to sit... The same dining hall where we all ate together... The dining table was covereed with dust..I touched it and my fingers showed how thickly dusty they were..

Pinky- No one ever ate at this table.. Now all of them are eating in their rooms..

I felt bad.. The family that used to eat together.. Enjoy together.. Is now shattered.. I walked into the kitchen and found everything at the right place...

Mallika- Di..

I heard her voice for a distance and I looked back at her..Who came into the kitchen most probably for fetching milk for her daughter..Her eyes were already red and wet.. I showed no emotions my face was stern..She looked at me from top to bottom..Maybe confused or surprised or might be shocked to find a new me..She ran to me and hugged me tight..I didnt move a bit..anger clearly seen on my face...

Mallika- I missed you so much di..

Anika- This sentence doesnt suit Mallika..oops sorry. Mrs. Mallika Shivay Singh Oberoi..

She was hurt by my rude words..I didnt care..

Mallika- Di listen to me once..

Anika- di..huh..That doesnt sound nice from your mouth..

I was about to bash her when Om came and held my hand..He entwind them with mine and took me from there saying..

Om- Anika chote log ke munh nahi lagte..

He dragged me out of the Kitchen and Mallika stood there with hurt in her eyes...this was nothing what she did to me 9 mnths ago was heart shattering...I am sure just these rude words wont affect her much...As me and Om walked into the guest room..we went past Shivays room..He stood there in front of his roon with hands folded on his chest and I stopped looking at him..Om stopped as I stopped..Shivay looked at our entwind fingers..He looked at Om back..then at me..His eyes travelled from my head to toe...Om pulled me behind him in an act of protection..He stood there without saying a word..But I could read his eyes..the anger they showed when he saw Om and me together..

Anika- Om lets go..

We left together and Om wrapped his arms around my shoulder protectively..I am sure he must have noticed that too..We entered the room..I sat on the couch..

Om- I know Anika..its really hard for you to face them again..That is why I was asking you to think twise before taking this..

Anika- I know Om..but I couldnt deny Mom like that..the way she asked me with lots of hope in her eyes..I didnt have courage to break her heart..

Om- You are very nice Anika..these people dont deserve you..

He said cupping my face and I just looked at him with a small smile on his face..Shivay came into the room and we looked at him..

Shivay- Umm..Sorry for interupting but..

Anika- Mr.Shivay Singh Oberoi firstly you just ruined our private moment and secondly you didnt knock the door..How unprofessional..

Shivay- I said I am sorry..I wanted to talk to Om..

Anika- But Om has other work than wasring his time over somebody who is not worth it..

He looked at me in shock..my answers would have surely pierced his heart..He left without saying a word..I smirk mentally..

Om- Woah Ani what was that ?

Anika- Thats what the new Ani is..

I said winking at him..and He gave his cutest smile..And hugged me..

Om- My jhansi ki rani I am so proud of you..

Anika- I know..

Om- Anika you do one thing take rest...and then we will discuss about the meeting..ok..But for now have a nap..ok?

I nodded..I went to the washroom and after getting refreshed..I came out and threw myself on bed..Om placed a kiss on my forehead and switched off the lights and left the room..While I slept peacefully...In my country..

ok guys abhi ke liye itna hi..
I will update tom again..
and I am really sorry I am not able to respond to all of your comments..But I am reading them all 😂 Sorry I hope you understand..My boards are going on and I am still giving you an update..So sorry..if you find it really short I am trying to give you as long update as possible..