Leaf 35

Anika who followed Shivay.. So him tensed after receiving the phone call.. She went to him and placed the her nad on his shoulder..

Anika- Shivay everything is gonna be alryt..

Shivay- Nothing is going to be ok Anika.. Everything is shattered..

Anika- No Shivay.. Everything will be fine.. Again..

Shivay- No Anika.. Nothing is going to alright..

Anika turns him towards her side.. And looks in his tear filled eyes.. She was about to hug him when he pushes her..She was shocked to receive such a reaction from him..

Shivay- Just go away Anika.. The more you be with me.. The more I will hurt you.. Just leave me..

She hugs him again.. He hugs her tightly.. He breaks the hug and leaves..

Anika- where are you going Shivay? The family needs you..

He says not a single word and leaves..

Om- Bhabhi what happened to Shivay? Why he left like this.?

Anika- I dont know Om.. He looks disturbed..

Om keeps hand on her shoulder..

Om- Its ok bhabhi.. He will come back.. Let him be alone for sometime..

Anika- Hmm..

She just hummed as she understood the disaster of pain he was going through... He believed his brother is still alive.. He might be lost and still be alive.. And also he might have actually dead.. Its all about Fate you dont know where it leads you to..

Om- Bhabhi lets make something for mom.. She will feel better..

Anika- Yeah lets serve her soup..

Om- Better..

Anika- Om..

Om- Yes Bhabhi..

Anika- At this point of time you should be strong.. And manage the family.. Hmm.. Shivay just broke down... I am scared..

Om interrupts..

Om- No bhabhi.. I wont break so easily.. Until and unless I dont see my brothers body by my own eyes.. I wont believe that he is no more..

Anika smiles through her tears..

Anika- Om just be there for the family... Go to Jahnvi aunty.. I will get the soup..

Om leaves and she prepares the soup for her.. Initially Jahnvi didnt want to eat.. And the tears flew unstoppable through her eyes..up on insisting she drank.. Anika waited for Shivay to come back.. It was 10:00 in the night he there was no use of him.. She tried calling him but it was unreachable...Pinky who was going back to her room saw Anika still waiting for Shivay..

Pinky- Anika.. Shivay didnt come yet?

Anika- No mom.. I dont know where is he..

Pinky- Dont worry he will come..

She sat beside Anika waiting for Shivay to come back home.. Both slept on Sofa waiting for Shivay... It was 1 in the night when Anika opened her eyes and saw Shivay coming back... But as her vision got cleared she saw something which shocked her... It snatched the earth beneath her feet... She got the shock of her life.. Tears flew continuously through her eyes..

What is the shock that Anika got?? What did Shivay do? 🤔