Chapter 2.07.3

"Stay out of my way or I'll kill all of you"

xxxxx

     The 7 of us walked into the library. Allison and I sat next to each other at one of the tables and Matt and Jackson joined us, while Scott, Stiles and Erica sat down at the other table. "Oh, uh... we can't be in detention together. I have a restraining order against these tools," Jackson said. I rolled my eyes and looked at Allison with a raised eyebrow. She did the same. "All of these tools?" Mr. Harris then asked. "No, just us tools," Stiles answered, almost as if he's proud of it. Mr. Harris sighed. "Fine. You two, over there," and he pointed at the table next to one they were sitting at.

     Matt got a bag of crisps out of his bag and for some reason I had to think of that scene from the Breakfast Club where Andrew puts all of his food for lunch on his desk. I was playing with Allison's hand and fingers and brought her hand to my lips. I kissed the back of it before dropping our intertwined hands on my lap again. In the corner of my eyes I saw Jackson rolling his eyes and Matt just stared like he always does. The creep.

     Stiles and Scott were debating on whether to kill Jackson or find the one who's controlling him. Jackson was cracking his neck and Matt was concentrating on the tablet in his hands. I was going to ask Allison out for dinner somewhere this week when I heard Matt mumbling something. "Kanima." Allison's and my head shot up and we were both looking at Matt with a frown on our face. Matt's eyes went from the device in front of him to us for a few seconds, before he put it away. Allison and I turned our heads to each other and frowned. How could he even know about it?

     "What if it's Matt?" Stiles whispered to Scott and my eyes went in the boys' direction and I met Stiles eyes. "You think he could be the one controlling Jackson?" Stiles was still looking at me and Scott give his best friend a questioning look before he realised he was looking at me. I raised my brows and thought about it. Danny did say that Matt was the one who found the missing footage. "Maybe," I whispered as soft as I could. Scott told Stiles what I just said and they were thinking the same thing. Matt might be trying to throw suspicion off himself.

     After I said that one little word, Allison's eyes went to me and soon realised that I was communicating with the boys. There was one thing that confused me, though. Why would he make Jackson kill Isaac's father? One of the hunters and the mechanic that fixed Stiles' jeep? "Because he's eveil," Stiles said and I snorted. I looked up and all of the sudden three pairs of eyes were locked on me. I awkwardly laughed as if I didn't just snort out of noewhere and grabbed my phone.

     'They think Matt is the one controlling Jackson' I typed on my phone before showing it to Allison. I leaned back in my chair and not much later I felt a pair of legs draped over my lap. I got a hold of Allison's ankles so they wouldn't slip off and waited for her to answer. 'Why? Would he have motive to kill Isaac's dad? Or one of dad's hunters?' I read as Allison handed back my phone. As I wanted to type something, Matt held out the bag of crisps and I gladly took some. "Thank you," I quickly said before typing out my message. 'What if they are somehow connected? What if they were-' I couldn't type anymore, because Jackson started groaning and brought a hand to one of his temples.