five

Seongwoo was an astrological god

Seongwoo was an astrological god. He was in charge of the wishes that female humans granted. He and his department brought a male human that was the best match for Young and implanted memories of Seongwoo in his life into his mind.

Daniel believed that Seongwoo was his fifth grade best friend from childhood. He believed in all the memories that Seongwoo implanted into his mind.

Seongwoo told Young about the whole situation. Daniel was a real person and he wasn't forced to love Young. He was drawn into living with her, but everything else from there was up to the two of them.

It could take them years to fall in love, and throughout all of that, Seongwoo would have to stay with them to keep an eye on them.

Normally, the gods would just grant the wish and not come down to the human world, but Young was a reincarnation of a goddess.

Reincarnated or not, gods and goddesses were still family. They all cared for each other.

Daniel came out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist. He ruffled a smaller towel through his hair to dry it. He eyed Seongwoo and Young who were in a small heated argument.

Seongwoo held Young's wrist as she tried to slap his neck. Young had an irritated look on her face.

Daniel sighed. "Don't hurt her. She has precious bones."

Daniel slapped the back of Seongwoo's neck and took Young's hand in his. Young stumbled at the sudden pull. Daniel purposely put her hand on his abs and looked at Seongwoo with a giddy smirk.

Seongwoo rolled his eyes at his friend and left the room, winking to Young.

"You're gonna catch a cold if you stay out in that," Young scolded.

Daniel shrugged. "I don't mind. Maybe if I get into your bed like this with you, I'll be warm."

Young slapped his head. "Snap out of it, Kang."