nine

Seongwoo was nervous about his own life

Seongwoo was nervous about his own life. He didn't know Jisung had a plan or why Jisung was smiling happily to the side. Seongwoo couldn't even remember how he got to the council room.

All of a sudden, he was standing in front of councilman Woojin. Seongwoo remembered going back to his room late at night because he was trying to finish up his paperwork. He had suddenly got a load of a paperwork because he spent too much time on earth with Young and Daniel. He got up later than usual to go to work and once he got there, Jisung immediately dragged him to the council room.

Seongwoo was currently kneeling in front of councilman Woojin. He was staring at the beautiful, shiny, marble floor. His tame hair slightly drifted down.

"Look up, god of wishes."

Seongwoo lifted his head up. "Yes, councilman Woojin."

"Jisung told me that you've been craving the personality of a human. Is it true that you'd like to be a human?" Woojin asked.

Seongwoo didn't reply right away. He took his time, but it was unintentional. Councilman Woojin was a person that respected other people's decisions, but he did not have a lot of patience. Woojin waited patiently for Seongwoo's answer. He knew that a god wanting to be a human was a serious matter that needed to be taken care of.

"I don't know if I want to be a human. I've only been craving the feeling of acting like a human again," Seongwoo answered, unsure of his own response.

"It is a serious crime for a god to become human on his own record. Did you know that?" Woojin asked.

"I did and I still do."

"However, it is not a sin if it is accepted by the council. If we erase your memories of knowing the gods and our work, then everything shall be okay. It is your choice if you'd like to throw away your astrological lineage."

"I..."

It was such a hard and confusing decision to make right away, but Seongwoo knew that he would not get such a nice councilman next time. There were worse council members than Woojin that would immediately reject Seongwoo's case.

Seongwoo had Jisung to thank for all of it. Jisung supported him as a superior and never judged Seongwoo or classified him as inferior to him.

Seongwoo looked to his side to see Jisung nodding to him. Jisung didn't have a smile on his face anymore, but more of a solemn grin plastered on his face.

"I want to be a human if I can be friends with Kang Daniel."