ten

Young was infertile

Young was infertile. She couldn't produce any children. Daniel and she have tried many times in the past, but they never got anywhere. The day they went to the hospital for a checkup was the day that Young couldn't believe her ears. Daniel couldn't believe his ears either.

He wished that he could produce children with Young. Daniel wanted to see what their children would look like, but he would never abandon Young like that.

She started to believe that he wouldn't want someone who couldn't produce children. Daniel had to reassure her that he would never leave her. He couldn't see why people would leave each other for stupid reasons.

Today, they were going to an orphanage to look at the children here. They made an appointment a little over a week ago, and the two were elated. The dorm mother and father greeted them at the dorm. Young greeted them as her hand tried to find Daniel's hand.

Daniel grabbed her hand and gave her a reassuring smile. "It's going to be okay, Young. Don't worry about anything. We'll find the perfect kid here."

Young nodded at her boyfriend's words of reassurance. "If you say so, Daniel."

"I know so. Don't doubt me just yet."

Young nodded as the couple followed the dorm parents through the house to look at the children that were running around and having fun. The dorm mother showed them into the art room that most children were in.

"Who's that?" Young asked, glancing at a child in the corner of the room that was alone and painting on a large piece of paper.

"That's Ong Seongwoo. The kids here don't like playing with him because they think he looks like a monkey. No matter what I say, they won't play with him."

"What happened to his parents?" Young asked as Daniel let go of her hand to walk over to Seongwoo.

"They died in a fire."

Young nodded as a smile formed on her face. Daniel was talking to Seongwoo and holding his hand. Young walked over to them.

"Hi, Seongwoo. My name is Seong Young."

"Hi, Young," he mumbled.

"What were you guys talking about?" she asked.

"Seongwoo told me that I looked like a rat," Daniel answered.

Seongwoo let out a laugh at that. It was like music to Young's ears. She fell in love with Seongwoo. "How would you like to be in our family?"