two

"I wish for my life to become better and happier

"I wish for my life to become better and happier. I wish for someone that can help me achieve that."

Young stared out into the night sky, her hands clasped together. She was standing outside on her balcony in the freezing cold.

She had black sweatpants, a sports bra, and a cardigan on. It wasn't exactly good clothing for standing outside in the cold, but she didn't mind. She preferred to be comfortable.

She liked it when her hands and nose felt numb. Young stared out into the night, searching for more stars that shone brightly. She was going to use every chance she had to make sure her wish could come true.

Daniel was below her apartment balcony, staring up at the tanned woman. Seongwoo and Daniel had to find a place to live that was close to their university and they decided to drop by the apartment complex that Young owned.

Seongwoo and he decided to rent out a cheap apartment that was on a flyer they found.

"Hey, stop looking at her and ring the doorbell."

Daniel snapped out of it and gave an apologetic smile to Seongwoo. The two of them walked up to the door and pressed the doorbell.

Young snapped out of her starry daze when she heard the doorbell ring. She put on her fuzzy cat slippers and walked down the stairs at a fast pace.

"Hi. Are you looking for a place to live?" she immediately asked once she opened the door.

Daniel and Seongwoo flashed a smile. "Yes," they both responded. The two looked at each other with disgusted faces. "Don't talk with me," they both said. "Stop. Disgusting..."

Young cracked a chuckle. "One room with a roommate or two separate rooms?"

"One room," Daniel said.

"It's about time someone lived here again. Here, follow me."

Young held the door open for them and let them come through the door before shutting it closed.