six

Seongwoo was getting too attached to being human

Seongwoo was getting too attached to being human. He knew it and the rest of the gods knew it. The rest of the gods could sense it, but they couldn't pull him out.

However, Young and Daniel were making progress in their relationship. They were even closer than before. The two spent their days with each other, regardless of if they had school and work or not.

Seongwoo was getting antsy as time went on. Seongwoo started to want to feel normal. He didn't want to be a god anymore. He watched Young and Daniel's daily routine, and without even realizing it, he became accustomed to it. He started having fun whenever he noticed he was following a daily schedule that humans followed.

He woke up, brushed his teeth, made and ate his breakfast, then relaxed for the afternoon until repeating essentially the same thing. He didn't realize he was acting more like a human until he received a warning beacon from the other gods in the sky. He solemnly realized his mistake. Seongwoo should never have come to earth to watch over Young and Daniel.

He should have just let one of the other gods do it. Jisung should have done it. He was the head god that was in charge of human wishes. Jisung was a lively and happy god, but he was strict and knew how to get things done on time and order. He was the best in his division. Jisung could have easily completed Young's wish without wanting to become human.

This wasn't Seongwoo's first wish, but it felt different. Young was a reincarnation of a goddess, yes, but Daniel himself was such a peculiar human. He was a cat fanatic and would go to conventions whenever there were some in Korea. He had cat toys everywhere in his room. He would send the cat toys back to his parents in Busan where his two cats lived. He loved to be naked but hated when people saw him remotely shirtless.

Daniel had a habit of drinking milk after his showers. His hair would be wet at the tips and he would always turn up the heater instead of blow drying his hair and putting on clothes. Daniel would take showers when Young wasn't home and he would be drinking milk by the time that Young came home. It was a daily routine that Daniel and Young completed every day when she got home from work.

She would drop her bag on the couch and walk into the kitchen to talk to a half-naked Daniel. She would open the fridge to get a strawberry Yoplait, then talk to Daniel about how his day went. He would reply while drinking his milk and then ask her about her day. After Young finished her Yoplait, she would grab a towel off out the cabinet and ruffle Daniel's hair.

His eyes would close as if he were a cat and he would nudge her hand with his head as she did that. Young would let her eyes wander down to his toned abs, but would never stare too long or say anything about it. Daniel never noticed either. He was often embarrassed about acting sexy or talking about his looks, even if he knew that women found him attractive.