Chapter 10

STEVENS POV

"Thanx Karla I never thought she would leave." I said and sighed of relief.

Thy looked at me like I was crazy.

"Umm no problem I guess?" she said kinda like a question.

It was awkward for a minute till I said,"hey how about we got get some ice cream?" Karla nodded but then Sean said,"cant bro have to meet my mom at the park bye!!" "bye!" me and Karla said.

"So you still up for ice cream?" I said.

"Yea sure." Karla said. after she said that we talked about the most random est things ever. I never got the time to notice how pretty she was. her pretty black hair/brown hair, nice brown eyes, and how perfect she was just in general.

We got there in 5 minutes and ordered. I got 2 scoops of chocolate. and Karla got 1 scoop of mint chocolate chip.

**30 minutes later**

KARLAS POV

we just finished eating our ice creams and decided to head to the skate park.

It was silent for a while, but not an awkward silence. a peaceful one.

When we got to the skate park I just sat down an played games on my iPhone.

"Hey aren't you coming?" steven asked me.

"Um have you not noticed im wearing really tight skinny jeans?" I said

"We'll then why didn't you were shorts?"

"Because I didn't think we were gonna skate."

"Fine. but I'll make you come skate even if I have to do something." he says with a evil grin on his face.

"Ok I'm up" I said "so where's my penny board?"

"Oh right here." "you know what we should do Karla?!"

"What?" I said. I knew he was gonna come up with something stupid.

"How about we ride down the biggest ramp here into that huge hole over there." he pointed everything out.

"Oh my gosh steven really?" "do I have too?" I said while pouting and doing the puppy dog face.

"Yes Karla and you should know that puppy dog eyes don't work on me." He said and laughed.

"Fine" I huffed "but Im going infront."

"Whatever you say babe."

Did he just call me babe?!

"Un yeah why?"steven said.

"Wait did I just say that out loud?!!!"

"Yeah babe. now hurry up" he said

I walked over and went in front of steven. he got behind me and put his arms around my waist. I got butterflies in my stomach. it just felt right.

"Ready karla?" steven said.

"Yea but don't push off the ramp too fast" I said

He nodded. we were about to go downhill when.........

{cliff hanger!!!!!💁😬 thanks for 90+ reads!! in the comments write down what I should name you guys! and sort for not updating I was really busy! go read my other fanfics thx! peace✌️}

Instagram: Regina_george_bish

-KARLA😘✌️👍