Chapter 14

KARLAS POV

I was running down the stairs when I saw steven making out with Emily.

I'm not that type of girl that cries over her boyfriend cheating but steven was special. I guess he didn't feel the same way.i felt something wet roll down my cheek. I was crying? I was to angry to just stand there and watch them so I marched down to them and said ,"i hope you two enjoy your little "relashionship". oh and don't try calling me with your excuses cause I'm blocking your number." Steven looked at me with sadness, but Emily had a smirk across her face.

"Oh and I almost forgot to do this." I said and walked up to emily, slapped her face, then I punched her in the stomach.

She fell to the ground and laughed.

"At least i have your boyfriend."

"Oh yea about that u can have him. were not dating anymore."

I replied. Steven did absolutely nothing except mutter "I'm sorry" but wow what a greAt ex. I ran home crying.

**at KARLAS house**

"Guys I'm home!!" I yelled. nothing. wow they are so generous for leaving me here alone *note the sarcasm* . I heard my phone beeping and I saw that Sean was calling me.

PHONE CONVO

S=Sean k= Karla

S: Karla where are you?!

K; at home why?

S: why are you at your house, aren't you supposed to be with steven?

K: yea but he was smooching lips with other girls so were over. and don't put him on the phone. I don't want to hear his excuses

S:ok do you want me to come over?

K: if you want. but you don't have to.

S: k I'm coming don't go anywhere.

And with that he hung up. I guess he's coming over.