Chapter 11

KARLAS POV

we were about to go downhill when Jessica, Stevens ex girlfriend came In front of us and said,"hey baby I just wanted to tell you that there is gonna be a party next week at my house I hope to see you!" she winked and walked away. "oh and don't bring that whore to my party." she said again and giggled. I wanted to say something but steven covered my mouth before I said anything. "uhh, I hate her so much I just wanna grab her face and-"

"Woah calm down I'm not going to the party without you." he said cutting me off.

"Do I have to goooooo" I said whining.

"No but me and some friends are going and I want you to come please." he said

"Fine."I replied.
"Wait who's going?"

"Oh just me,you, Sean, aramis, keelen." (A/N SORRY IF I SPELT THERE NAMES WRONG)

"Oh ok we'll let's just ride down the ramp cause I have to go in 10 minutes" I said.

We rode down the ramp and into the hole. we both fell but the thing is we fell on top of each other. I was on the bottom and steven on top of me. I could see him leaning in so I did to. seconds later I felt his minty breath on my face and his soft lips on mine. our lips were moving in sync. 1 minute later we pulled away. then Steven said, "Karla will you be my girlfriend?"
I thought about it for a minute.
"Steven I'm sorry but I'm going to have to say.........."

{so much hangcliffers hahahahha😂👍 comment what you want her to say I'm updating on Sunday or tomorrow👏}

Instagram: regina_george_bish

-KARLA😘✌️👍