Chapter 4

KARLA POV

It was awkward then I broke the silence.
"Uh hi I'm Karla" I said

"hey I'm Steven,I'm guessing you know how to skate?"

"Yea I started at 11 so I know some moves" I said while giggling a little.

"Oh that's cool" he said. right when I was about to say something his girlfriend(I'm guessing) came running to him.

"Hey baby" she said while making out with him.
" I think I can find my classes but thanks anyways" I said while waving. that girl looked like a crayons raped her face. and she had the tightest clothes ever!! what a skank I thought to myself. while laughing a little.
While walking around I heard someone say
"Hey need some help??" I turned around and this guy with brown hair and tanned skin came walking over to me.
"Yeah sure it's my first day so I'm pretty confused" I said he just chucked. he was kinda cute.
"Don't worry that happened to me too, so want me too show you your classes??"

"Yea If you want." I said while giving him my paper with my schedule on it.
"Oh cool!! we have all the same classes so you'll just have to follow me"he said while returning my paper.
"Oh by the way I'm Sean" he said

"I'm Karla nice to meet you" I said we both just laughed and talked while walking into first period.
I guess today won't go that bad.