Chapter 21

OMG sorry for not updating I was in kahneeta and I didn't have internet😑 any whale here's a chapter for u guys!!
------------------------------------------------

KARLAS POV

"""1 week later"""

I finally got out of the hospital because I was in really bad shape.
I started to remember things like who my family was and all my friends except that one boy steven. I couldn't remember why he wanted me to forgive him. it's like my brain doesn't want me to remember.he still visits everyday and we hangout like nothing happened, when something really did happen.
*Knock Knock*
My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Hayes.
"Hey" I waved
Nothing.
"Helloooooo anyone there??" I said and waved my hands in his face.
"Oh sorry I was just thinking of something" he said and blushed. something's fishy around here.
"Sooooooo what's up?" I asked.
"Oh yeah, can I come in?"he said pointing to my room.
"Yep I guess"

HAYES POV

I was gonna make Karla fall in love with me. then break her small pathetic heart.your probably saying "I thought you liked her?" I did but I knew that she had feeling for that guy she was kissing so now I'm gonna make her life a living hell.again your thinking "why are you so cruel??" We'll I would tell you but right now is not the time for stories.

ARAMIS'S POV(Didn't see that coming did ya🔥😉)

I was on a date with Jessica.
"Aramis I'm gonna go use the restroom" she said than left. 5 minutes have passed and she hasn't come back. I went to go check when I heard her talking on the phone."""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""CONVERSATION THAT HE HEARD""'
"So babe what's the plan?" "that sounds fun" "she gonna get it that stupid whore" she started laughing very loud and w.e.i.r.d.l.y. "I gotta go I'm on a date with this dumbass guy named aramis"(A/N aramis is not a dumbass or anything bad this is just for the fanfic.)she then scoffed"he doesn't know what's coming!" "ha"
END OF CONVO

I hurried back to our table and pretended to be playing my phone.(pretend like they already ate and everything)
"Do you want me to walk you back to your house now?" I asked.
"No baby it's okay someone's picking me up but I'll see you later bye." she said in her annoying high pitched voice. I wonder who she was talking to on the phone? I guess I'll just have to find out.