Chapter 13

KARLAS POV

* 1 week later ****

Today was Jessica's party.I didn't want to go but I had to. I decided to get ready since the party is at 6:00 and it's 5:00.

I took a quick shower and put my outfit of:

•maroon cut out skater dress

•black toms

•infinity ring

When I was done changing I curled the tips of my hair. It was 5:55 so I went to stevens and we penny boarded there with the rest of the group.

**at the party**

"Wow this house is sick!" aramis said.

"I know" keelen said

"Hey babe I gotta use the restroom brb" I said

I roamed around trying to look for a bathroom, but every time I looked in a room it was already taken(if you know what I mean *wink* wink* jk😂😂) I heard someone drunk behind me saying," hey come on babe, lets get a room" he kept getting closer and closer.

"Get the fuck away from me bitch!" I yelled

"Oooooo feisty I see" he said and winked at me.

"I'm not fucking kidding get away or I'll put you in the hospital!" I screamed and clenched my fist. he didn't look a bit scared.

"STFU AND GET IN THE ROOM. WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS SO COMPLICATED!!!!!!" he yelled and was about to punch me in the face when I stopped him with my hand. then I twisted it and said," don't mess with me bitch I already warned you!" and let his arm go. he fell to the ground and crawled to a room. "bitch" I muttered. right when I thought my night was bad, it turned worse.

{sorry for not updating I've been pretty busy and never have time!! I'll try to update tomorrow!! and thx if ur reading and voting😊👍

Instagram: stevens_ratchet_girlfriend_

-KARLA😘✌️👍