Yes or no?

KARLAS POV

Recap

Karla will you be my girlfriend?"

I thought about it for a minute.

"Steven I'm sorry but I'm going to have to say... yes. I will be your girlfriend"

His face had lots of enjoyment and happiness.

"Finally I can call you mine" he said then leaned in to kiss me. it was a long passionate kiss until I heard someone fake cough. we stopped kissing only to find emily standing there.

"Hey Karla can I talk to you for a minute" emily said.

"Yea sure" I said and walked with her to the girls bathroom.

"Karla why were you and steven kissing?!?!?!" she said.

"Because we're dating, and that's what couples do." I responded

Then she slapped me. "wow Karla you knew that I liked him but you went off kissing him!! and know you're going out!!" "You're going to get it Karla steven is supposed to be with me!" then emily stormed out of the bathroom.

It took me a couple of minutes to sink in what just happened.

Stevens POV

Karla and Emily have been in the bathroom for 7 minutes. what are they doing? I decided to do some flips. after I did a 360 I heard clapping. I turned around to see emily.

"Nice moves steven." she said.

"Um thanx" I said

"We should hangout sometime"

"Yea sure I guess, but do you know where Karla is?"

"Oh yea she's in the bathroom doing stuff,p.s. it's the time of month" she said then left. what does that- oh nevermind..

{sorry for the horrible chapter! I'm going to skip to the party in the next chapter that I might post today!👍😘🙆

Instagram-Regina_george_bish

-KARLA😘✌️👍