20 - Get Help!

You took one last look at Jayflight, his/her eyes filled with rage as he/she clawed viciously at his attackers. You bucked off Stump and Talon, and dashed through the moonlit forest, leaping over trees and bushes and making your way to camp. You felt the two right on your tail,  but Claw yelled "Leave that coward, take care of this fox-brain!"

   Tears flew from your eyes as you ran for camp, blinded by fear that you would lose him/her. You broke through the camp wall and began yowling wildly for help, it wasn't long before warriors bursted out of the den.

   You quickly told them to follow you and bursted back out of the camp. You imagined they were shocked and tired, so it took them a bit to react but eventually you heard them pounding after you.

   You came upon the attack site, the ThunderClan warriors now right on your tail.

   You felt your heart break in two as you saw Jayflight hurled into a tree by Boulder, his/her body become limp, and his/her eyes dull. Boulder's eyes gleamed with malice, and the three rogues were obviously satisfied at your sadness.

   "You.. you.." You stuttered, taken aback. There was a mixture of fear and rage bubbling in your chest. The other warriors seemed shocked as well, their reaction was delayed.

— If you avenge Jayflight, continue to (29)
— If you do nothing but stand in shock, continue to (30)