7 - Controversial Opinions

Whilst chatting with Wildpaw, Jaypaw, and Crowpaw near sunset, tension built up around Thunderheart, and everyone could tell. You thought the cause was actually yourself. He kept sending angered glances your way, it was beginning to scare you a bit. What was this tomcat planning?

Before you had a chance to ask him, if you'd even muster up the courage to anyway, he asked where Finchstar was. The cats he asked, which included Snowsong, gave an unsure direction. He immediately turned and stalked off in the direction they had sent him.

"What is Thunderheart doing?" You asked the apprentices, still looking in the direction he was in.

"Who ever knows what Thunderheart is doing?" Jaypaw muttered.

"Ooh! Probably something to improve the Clan!" Wildpaw said mockingly. "Look! I'm Thunderheart, we should get rid of these rogues! I'm Thunderheart! We should get rid of good cats because the other Clans might judge us! Ooh!"

Wildpaw made a little show on top of the stump you had gathered around, and while you laughed and Jaypaw smiled a bit, Crowpaw didn't look amused. "Whatever he's thinking, I don't think you're gonna be laughing when he comes out of that den."

However grumpy Crowpaw sounded, he was right. After his words had been spoken and the other had stopped laughing at Wildpaw's joke, Thunderheart burst out of Finchstar's den and stomped you and the other three apprentices. "You! You two!" His eyes flicked from Wildpaw to you. "I don't know why you're even here, but I don't think you should be." He whipped around to face the now alerted Clan. "Who all thinks ThunderClan should not just accept filthy rogues into the heart of our territory, the most vulnerable area we have, who says they are not just other Clans' spies?"

You were taken aback at his accusations, and the other cats' responses. Everything was mixed, most agreed with him though. You had to do something for yourself until Finchstar came to solve this.

— If you anxiously respond, continue to (8)
— If you get angry, continue to (9)
— If you try to be confident, continue to (10)