29 - Avenge Them!

You flung yourself at whatever cat you could with a screech of blind rage. They killed Jayflight, they deserved to—

Your thoughts were brutally stopped as something slammed into your side and knocked the breath out of you. There was no time wasted as claws tore across your pelt. You could barely make out the huge tom, Boulder. His eyes gleamed. He was enjoying every second. This quickly stopped, the ThunderClan cats attacked and chased away the rogues away, the rogues you once knew as friends. But they had killed your true best friend, and now you were going to meet the same fate.

Your chest ached at the last sentence, along with the rest of the scars Boulder had embedded in your body. You lost blood too quickly, and Honeynose wasn't here to save you. You began to wonder if Boulder was a normal cat or some sort of horrific mutation.

The ThunderClan cats gathered around you, saying soft words to you so you could drift away easily. You didn't pay attention to them, though. You paid attention to the faint shape of a cat, almost flickering in the dull lighting. "Jayflight?" You whispered weakly. The ThunderClan cats around you tilted their heads and tried to look at what you saw, but they couldn't.

"It's okay." Jayflight put his/her head to yours. "I'm here." They were the last words you heard before you joined him/her in StarClan.

>>BAD END