AUTHOR'S NOTE. PLEASE READ.

PLEASE READ, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND DETERMINES THE FUTURE OF ALL OF MY BOOKS, POEMS AND MUSINGS, INCLUDING THIS ONE. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much as I used to. To be honest, I sorta lost my inspiration. I feel like nobody's been reading it or even caring and I'm thinking about just not posting until I have them all complete and then removing them until further notice to be published, or try to get them published. It may take a while, I don't really know but I feel sad because it's my way of reaching out and expressing myself but no one is reading it so I don't see the point in it and it's causing me to slow down and not upload as much. I guess let me know what you think about this, I really would like to know- actually I really need to know what you think. Even if I continue uploading I do want to try to get these published. Please let me know what you think of this guys. This isn't just, hey comment because I told you to it's please tell me what you think I need feedback and I AM BEGGING YOU TO KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN YOUR PRETTY LITTLE MIND. I want to know if you think I can do this, if you think I should continue uploading and not just from one person, but from all of you. I want to know if you think this is possible...Please guys. You, all of you matter. Your opinion matters. Your opinion could either make or break this and if you don't leave an opinion it will leave absolutely 0 hope. So please let me know guys. I love you all and you are so special and important to me. I don't know what I'd do without you all, I just want to hear from you. Lots of love, as always guys.

xxShadow