Chapter 3

"Hey, Stella. Stella we are here. Time to wake up." A soft voice lulled me awake. I moaned and stretched my arms to loosen up the kinks in my neck.

"Where are we?" I yawned.

"Dean and I's bunker. It's the safest place for us." Sam said as he opened the car door. I followed his lead and opened the door to get out. I grabbed my phone and quickly followed. "Hey, um what about my car? I mean how am I going to get anywhere without my car?" I called after them and jogged to catch up.

"Don't need it, you're sticking with us." Sam said as he dissapeared around the corner. I followed inside the door and looked down to see a huge library with a long table sprawled out in the center. Beyond the library was a kitchen and some hallways spreading off in different directions. I could tell the place was old but it was amazing!

"Woah." I mumbled as I let my eyes take in every part of the hideout. I saw Dean come out of one of the hallways and he looked up at me.

"What are you doing? Come on down." Dean said as he moved to the kitchen. I did as he said and made my way down to the kitchen where Dean and Sam were. "I called Cas, he wasn't far from here so he said he will be here as soon as he can. That was about a hour ago so I'm sure he will be here soon."

"Dean." A foreign voice popped up behind me and I turned to see a dark haired man with saphirre eyes. He wore a tan trenchcoat over a suit and a blue tie. His face had some scruff to it but it wasn't too much, it was perfect. He was beautiful. You might even say he looked angelic.

"Ah, Cas, we were just talking about you." Dean said and came over to give him a friendly hug. Ah, makes sense why he looks so angelic, he is an angel.

"Who's this Dean?" Cas said, his piercing eyes fixed on me.

"Hi. I'm Stella." I waved.

"She's the one that the demons and angels are fighting over." Sam explained.

"Oh, yes. I've heard about you." He walked over to me with a lot of force and I stepped back a bit afraid until I hit a wall. Now I was stuck betwen the wall and the gorgeuous angel. Smooth Stella. "Why are they after you?" He said it with so much force that it made me shiver.

"Uhhhhhh...." That was all I could muster as a response. And once again, smooth.

"Actually, Cas, we were hoping you could tell us since you're an angel afterall. Can you see anything about her that makes her different?" Sam said.

Cas realized I didn't know anything and backed away, his eyes still fixed me. "She does have a strangely bright aura. It's actually abnormally bright, but I don't know why. That's all I can say." Cas said turning to Sam and Dean. It wasn't until he looked away that I realized I was holding my breath. Geesh, intense much?

"Great, that helped a lot." Dean said shaking his head and turned away.

" I can ask around and see what the other angels know, Metatron must have a reason for wanting her. I'm sure at least someone can tell me why."

"Or we could just call Crowley." Sam suggested.

"Uh, sorry, who's Crowley?" I asked as I joined the circle by standing next to Cas. I was not going to be left out.

"King of Hell." Dean said shortly.

"Serously? Like Hades?" I said in awe.

"Yeah, an annoying and very Scottish Hades." Dean said turning back to us. I grinned at that. Wow, there's a Hades too. The world just got a whole lot cooler.

"Do you really think you could get Crowley to cooperate?" Cas responded.

"It's worth a shot." Sam said.

"What if I talk to him?" I blurted out. They all turned to look at me in silence and I returned their looks. "What? I mean it's worth a shot right? I'm the one he wants. If he can see me and know you guys have me, that will give us the advantage. Plus, I can be convincing."

"No." Dean said

"Well it's worth a shot. Nothing bad can happen if we put him in a devils trap." Sam replied.

"You're kidding! She doesn't know anything about interegating people!" Dean yelled.

"Listen, Dean." I walked over to him and got in his face. "I said don't lock me up like Rapunzel and that's exactly what you're doing right now. Let me at least try or I will walk right out that door with a target on my back with no hesitation." He glared back at me. "Let me at least try."

Cas walked up beside me and looked down at me then back up to Dean. "Dean she has it in her. I can see it in her aura. It's worth a shot."

Dean looked up at Cas and then back at me for a moment or two too long to test my strength. I refused to look away to show my determination, he finally sighed in defeat. "Fine." He shook his head and then walked away down the hall with Sam following closely behind.

I looked up at Cas and smiled with triumph. "Thanks, Cas. I hope thats alright if I call you that too."

"It's completely fine." He looked back down at me. He looked at me with puzzlement and then I realized he wasn't really looking at me, he was looking at my aura. "I have never seen anything like you before. You're something new." He shook his head and walked away leaving me alone in the kitchen.

"And to think, not even 24 hours ago I was with my friends making a movie... my life is so weird."