Chapter 6

I was suddenly woken up by a cold wet feeling spreading across my body. I gasped and sat up in bed, pulling my now wet tank top from my body in disgust. I looked up to see Dean with a smug grin painted across his face. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DEAN!?!?" 

"Time to get up." He grinned. That's the first time I've actually seen him smile. 

"Next time, wake a girl up in a less wet and cold way before you give her knives to throw, you might be my target." His smile widened and that just made it worse. "GET OUT!" I got out of bed and chased him out of my room and slammed the door and locked it. I looked in the mirror and saw my short brown hair was plastered to my face in a wild mess. I looked like a drowned rat. I groaned and quickly changed into dry clothes and brushed my hair out.

I opened the door to see Dean leaning against the wall with that stupid grin. "I will end you." I growled and walked past him. 

"Wrong way hot shot." He called after me. I spun to see him walking in the opposite direction to a room at the end of the hallway. 

"I'm going to kill him." I mumbled to myself and followed him. 

We walked into a large concrete room filled with weapons of all sorts. On the opposite wall were multiple boards to practice shooting or throwing knives and I grinned in delight to see a beautiful bow with a set of arrows leaning next to it to shoot with. My eyes left the arrows to see Sam and Cas sitting in chairs looking at us. They waved once they noticed they had my attention. "I didn't exactly want an audience for training." I shouted to them. 

They grinned. "We wanted to see our Katniss do her stuff!" Sam yelled back. 

I laughed and shook my head. "Don't compare me to Katniss or an arrow will be shot in your direction faster than you can say 'sorry'. I much rather be compared to Hawkeye." I said as I walked to the arrows. 

"Whatever you say, Katniss. Lets see what you got." Dean replied. 

I shot him a look over my shoulder and quickly grabbed the arrows and the bow and brought them to one of the stations to test on. I grabbed an arrow and prepared it to be shot. Once I had it alligned with the center I shot and it hit directly in the center. I grabbed more arrows and did the same thing to make my point that I can shoot. After I thought I made my point clear I turned to see their reactions, and I was satisfied to see that they looked impressed, especially Dean. 

"Okay, lets see how well you can throw knives." Dean added. 

"Fine." I responded. I walked over to the weapons area and grabbed 3 throwing knives to throw at the target. I chose the target next to the one with the arrows sticking out of it and threw two knives, nailing the target with both. I then turned around and threw the other knife, this time at Dean. He jumped away startled when it landed dangerously close to his head and Sam and Cas both burst into laughter at his shock.

I crossed my arms in triumph and stared at Dean who looked at the knife and then at me. "What the hell was that for?" He shouted, he was obviously still in shock. 

"For the lovely awakening you gave me this morning." I grinned.

"Not cool!" 

"Well I made my point that I can throw and shoot so I think it's pretty cool." I looked over and Sam and Cas and winked at them which spurred more laughter.

"Okay thats it, you two, out! Now!" Dean walked over to Sam and Cas, grabbed their shirts, and dragged out, then locking the door to make sure they stay out. He then turned to me. "Fine, now it's time for the real training. Fighting."

"Fine." I responded.

"Fine!" He shouted. He then realized what he was doing, shook his head, and walked to the other side of the room where a fighting area was in silence. I smiled and followed him onto the platform, once I was in place he turned and faced me. "Okay, I'm offense, you're defense." He didn't even give me time to process what he said before he lunged at me with a fierce look on his face. 

"Eep!" I yelped and ducked away reaching my foot out to trip him. He dodged it and tried to land a fist on my face but I ducked under his arm and kicked him away making him stumble. "What the hell, a little warning would be nice dude!" I shouted. 

"How did you do that?" He frowned.

"Uh, survival instinct kicked in, duh." I retorted. He then lunged at me again and I sidestepped him and turned to hit him but he was faster and knocked me down. Somehow I managed to trip him again and he tumbled on the ground next to me. 

He quickly recovered from his fall and moved over me to pin me down and  then looked down at me with a grin. "I was just going easy on you the first time." 

"Oh suck it, douche bag." I said as I kneed him in the balls. He quickly rolled off of me in pain and I sat up and looked over at him as he winced. "And you were saying?" 

"Bitch." He groaned out.

"Ass." I laughed. He peered up at me and rolled his eyes. In return, I stood up and walked out of the room leaving him alone on the platform.