Chapter 9

"Okay, guys, lets not be overly dramatic here or anything." I turned to Gabriel. "Who are you?"

"You know, the archangel, Gabriel." He said his name melodramtically. 

"Ah." I said as I furrowed my eyebrows in thought. 

"I thought you were dead." Dean growled.

"Hellooooo, trickster!" He said as he walked across the room and snapped his fingers in his face. "Snap out of it big boy, I don't die." 

"Where have you been?" Sam said, he was obviously still in shock.

"Starring in porn movies, duh. I'm shocked Dean didn't see me on Busty Asian Beauties!" He laughed.

I turned and gave a Dean a look that said ' I'm so going to give you shit for that later' and he glared at me. "I grew up." 

"Yeah he resorted to anime instead." Sam scoffed. 

"Shut up!" 

I couldn't help it, I laughed and gave Sam a high five. 

"Boys, boys, boys, lets not talk about porn with the lady in the room! I see you found the talk of the town." Gabriel circled me and wiggled his eyebrows. 

"Please, don't make me laugh at you." I responded blandly. 

"Don't get feisty now. I'm here to help." 

Cas walked over and stood next to me, I loved how protective he was over me. "Why now?" 

"Spoilers." Gabriel said. "I'm not going to blow anything before it's time! She will find out what she is soon." He sat down and put his feet up on the table. 

"Wait, you know what I am?" I walked over and sat next to him.

"I'm kinda God's second hand man you know." He said sarcastically. 

"Who knew an angel could be so sassy." 

"I've had plenty of time to develop my humor." He smiled.

I smiled back. "I think we are going to get along just fine." 

"And on that note, I think I should be getting the tour of your..." He stood up and looked around. "Well I would say man cave but since there's a woman I don't know." 

Cas glared at him in irritation. "Follow me." 

"Aye aye, captain." He turned back and winked at me before he dissapeared with Cas.

I shook my head and got out of my chair and walked back to the hallway I came from. "My life is so weird." I mumbled. Right when I was about to open my door I felt a hand grab my arm and spin me around to pin me against the wall. I looked up to see Dean's green eyes pouring into me. "Dean." I gasped. 

"I meant it when I said I left that side behind me, okay?" He rasped. I nodded in response since I couldn't muster up words, I was too focused on the fact that his body was completely pressed against mine. "I also meant what I said earlier... I want you." He whispered. He leaned his face in and let his nose run across my jaw while his breath tickled my neck. "I want you badly." 

"Me too." I whispered. I didn't know it until now but that was the reason why I treated him the way I did. 

He stopped and looked back into my eyes to check if I was serious and I nodded.

It wasn't even a second before his mouth came down on mine hard as he violently kissed me. He opened the door to my room and dragged me in my room with him, shutting the door and pinning me against it. His hands moved along the lines of my as we kissed each other, frantically trying to get as close as we could. I moaned when his mouth left mine to trace my jawline and down my neck. I craned my neck to the side so he had better access as he sucked and nipped at my neck. "Oh, Dean." I whispered.

He then lowered his hands to pick me up and I wrapped my legs around him as we kissed fiercly. He lowered me onto the bed lightly and climbed on top of me, quickly connecting our lips again in a battle. Oh God I want him I thought,  but I knew we had to stop. I pulled away and he lifted his head to look at me. I could see in his eyes how badly he wanted me but I had to stop it. "Dean, we can't, not right now anyways." I whispered.

He nodded in understandment and rolled off of me. I tucked my hair behind my ear and sat up to look at him. He looked at me and smiled. "I'm sorry." I said quietly. 

"Don't be." He whispered. He sat up too and kissed me lightly. He was such a good kisser!

I bit my lip and looked down embarrassed. He lifted my head up then so I would look at him. For the first time since we met  he was actually being gentle and the way he looked at me was so kind. He really did care about me. "You really are beautiful." He whispered. "Crowley was right about one thing, your eyes are so blue. They look like Heaven." 

I laughed and shoved him away. "Don't get soft on me now!" I winked. 

He rolled his eyes. "Oh I see how it is. My bad, I don't know what I was thinking." 

I smiled and kissed him sweetly and he did the same. He lifted his hand up so his thumb could brush over my cheek in a sweet embrace.

He pulled back, "you're not exactly helping me out here. I'm kinda trying to tame myself since you got me going, and then you kiss me like that." He teased.

"Oh get out!"I laughed and pushed him away. 

"Geeze, fine." He put his hands up in defeat as he got up from my bed. I sat on my bed and watched him cross the room to the door. He turned back to me before he opened it with a hesitant look on his face. "Sorry, but I wanted to say that it might be smart if we keep 'us' a secret, you know? Just so it doesn't get weird here." 

I nodded in agreement and then he was gone. Once he closed the door I moaned and fell back on my bed. "Dammit, I get a guy like that hot for me and I say no to him. I'm screwed up in the head." I moaned and laughed a little. I paused and narrowed my eyes. "Wait how the hell did I get a guy like that hot over me?"