Chapter 7

Be Mine...Again

Dezzipauline's POV

Hi!I am Dezzipauline,your greatest nightmare, especially you Crixia Molin Bernard...

I am half Filipino and half French.I describe myself as a fierce,brave,smart,(Okay fine)a mean and b*tch one (you can call me anything you want to described my personality but let me tell you this you don't know my whole story yet,the other part of it to give you a clue are my sacrifices....for the man I love the most...)tears are starting to form again.I still remember how Storm...the love of my life got hurt from what I did which is when I broke up with him.I have reasons why I did it....And you'll find it out,soon.

The only thing I want right now...is to get my man back... I know that he's still inlove with me,I know that nothing will ever change....

So whoever block my way in getting him,will surely regret doing that(evil laugh)because I'll make her life a living hell...

If your wondering why do I hate Crixia(argggg filthy name I murmured)well,because she stole everything to me.I used to be the top in class but when she came,she's the one now...And when I bullied her the other day,I saw Storm reaction.(Well,he is still the same handsome,cold to someone he's not interesting with and the only Storm I loved and still love how I wish that he is still the Storm I know,I always see him everyday since I came back here in the Philippines last year.The only problem is I don't have the guts to talk to him about the past...our past but I am planning to)when I saw his reaction it is like he doesn't want to see the things I am doing to her because he freaking walked out.And I hate the idea of it.And also because of that I hate her more. I feel like she's stoling him from me..and when I really found out that she really is...guess she won't endure the consequence, I know what you are thinking,that my reasons or should I say my excuses are too lame and because of that d*mn excuses of mine I already have the right to bully her???...Is that it???

Hell,no because you will know my other reason...the reason behind my anger for her even in first place I met her.... Okay fine I am a bit insecure about her and you'll know why soon...the other reasons are already stated.Arggg need to cut this because my boyfriend is calling.....

You all read it right my boyfriend....which is just my rebound.I already told him that I don't love him because I love someone but he said it is fine even though he wait for too long and even though...I won't love him back.

Being with him when I was in States yeah we met there,I admit that it is so easy to fall for him because of his sweetness and sacrifices for me because I think I already like him but ofcourse I love Storm more.Gosh,I am really confuse all I want that I know that is clear to me is to get Storm back..My feelings for him...(my boyfriend)is confusing me right now I don't know.

Let's cut this for now like I said my boyfriend is calling...

------------
Crixia's POV

Grabe talagang di maalis sa isip ko ang nangyare kanina.Nung sigawan niya ako....Anu ba yan naluluha nanaman ako....

Nasa kwarto ako ngayon syempre umiiyak ang sakit kasi...sobra...Pinag-iisipan ko kung papayag ba ako o hindi sa parusang iginawad niya saakin...ng bigla siyang tumawag...

~Hello,Ammm...C-crixia?~nauutal niyang sabi.

~Ah Do you need anything?And about the punishmen-..~pinutol niya ako.

~Crixia,about what happened...I am really sorry..I-i just can't tell you my reason right n-now.And about that d*mn punishment,you don't have to do it,It is fin-..~I cut him.

Hindi ko alam na nakaoo na pala ako,pumayag na pala ako...

~Yes!!!~ sabi ko bigla.Pati ako nabigla sa sagot ko.Di siya nagsalita agad...ng bigla niyang sabihing...

~A-amm w-what d-do y-you mean???~sabi niya.

~I am accepting my punishment,Storm...~sabi ko dudugtungan ko na sana nang nagsalita siya.

~Are you sure?No hard feelings???~tanong niya.

~No hard feelings~ulit ko.At napangiti nalang bigla.

~Thank you so much Crixia~sabi niya.At dama mo ang saya sa boses niya kayat napangiti nanaman ako kahit na peke lang kami....

~I'll pick you up tomorrow,Lin!~sabi niya.Nangunot ang noo ko sa Lin. Kaya tinanong ko siya.

~Wait,Lin?~tanong ko.

Tumawa siya.At parang musika sa tenga ko yung tawa niya.

~Lin in your name Molin,gets?From now on I'll call you that.And I am the only one who can call you that,understand?Lin?~ sagot niya.

Kyahh di ko mapigilang kiligin....

~U-understand(gosh huwag pahalata)~sabi ko.

~Okay night Lin~ sabi niya.At pinatay ang tawag.

Grabe pulang-pula na ang pisngi ko sa kilig.....Dahil excited ako bukas sa pagsundo niya saakin...

"Goodnight Storm,Thank you for this day"Bulong ko sa sarili ko.Kahit ako ang masasaktan sa huli okay lang basta para sayo.Ganyan naman ang mga tao kapag nagmamahal di ba?

Nagpapakatanga.........

Di ko namamalayan nakatulog na pala ako.

Itutuloy sa susunod na kabanata....
----------------------------------------------
Pumayag na siya...saan kaya hahantong ang katangahan ni Crixia kay Storm???Madami pang rebelasyon ang mabubunyag.

Hi,Guys Please vote and comment about what you think about this chapter.Thank you so much keep on supporting.